What is worse? (now that we no there were no WMD)

Peter

Now that we know for sure that there were no WMD, what is worse-

1. Asking troops to die for the wrong war, at the wrong time, at the wrong place; or

2. Telling the troops that it was the wrong war, at the wrong time, at the wrong place.

Now that we know for sure that there no WMD, what is worse-

1.  Asking troops to die for the wrong war, at the wrong time, at the wrong place; or

2.  Telling the troops that it was the wrong war, at the wrong time, at the wrong place.

59518[/snapback]

I'll vote for #3 which is: it is worse that people are so limited in their ability to think for and express themselves that they actually post on message boards in Kerry sound-bites and think it means something.

I'll vote for #3 which is:  it is worse that people are so limited in their ability to think for and express themselves that they actually post on message boards in Kerry sound-bites and think it means something.

59529[/snapback]

If you read this board, you will know that I am not a huge Kerry fan. I am a Republican who is hugely disappointed with GWB.

If you read this board, you will know that I am not a huge Kerry fan.  I am a Republican who is hugely disappointed with GWB.

59533[/snapback]

Yes I am aware of that. Just busting your balls.....that sounded like something John Edwards would have said last night. Plus, I'm in dickhead mode today for some reason.

I'm disappointed in GW too.

Yes I am aware of that.  Just busting your balls.....that sounded like something John Edwards would have said last night.  Plus, I'm in dickhead mode today for some reason.

I'm disappointed in GW too.

59535[/snapback]

Sometimes I get in that mood too.

It's ok.

Now that we know for sure that there were no WMD, what is worse-

1.  Asking troops to die for the wrong war, at the wrong time, at the wrong place; or

2.  Telling the troops that it was the wrong war, at the wrong time, at the wrong place.

59518[/snapback]

Well, #1 is worse.

But both presidential candidates want to go forward with #1. Kerry, however, wants #1 and says #2 at the same time.

I think it is worse that a political party is intent on demoralizing our troops for political gain. I guess it just comes naturally to that party's presidential candidate. Of course, if that party were to win power and things turn out right, it will have been worth it and they'll freely take credit for everything.