Can I ask a couple of stupid questions?

Its the conservative ties to big business.  The notion of big business as evil has been around since unions started to form, and are thus looked upon as not caring for individual interests.  Since people associate big business with a lack of regard for individual people (thus "evil"), and they associate big business with conservatives, conservatives are then "evil" as they also do not look out for the little guy.

Both parties have sold out to big business. Neither looks out for the little guy.

IMO there is a war going on and many people want us to lose, that makes me very angry and it should make all good Americans angry

826845[/snapback]

Don't get me wrong... I don't want to lose but, what if you believe the war is unwinnable? Is that the same thing as saying "I want to lose?"

Of course I want to win... I just know it is a impossibilty.

Why does this make Americans angry? Because I have no faith in the way things are going and believe that we are locked into futile effort right now?

I know it must hurt a lot of feelings out there... But, this isn't about feelings.

It is about banging your head against a brickwall (the "war") and being smart enough to know the futility of it.

It is just that from the get go... People have been saying this is the wrong way to go... Sure failure... Don't do it...

You gotta be pretty disturbed or self-absorbed to think that those people saying "Don't do it" actually root for failure...

You are making baseless and sweeping generalizations...

:blink::lol:

I find it funny that people like catchescannonballs actually think the way they do.

They blame people for wanting to lose yet, need those very same people on "their side."

In the big picture, they don't get those people to agree with the course they want to take yet, they take the course anyway... Desperately saying that they need those very people that dissent against their actions...

:blink::lol:

Now when their efforts do in fact fail, they find fault and blame the people who refused to get onboard with their course of action.

It is a rather stupid way to "build a team"... Yet, keeps them very insulated against their own shortcomings and failures...

In four words:

No responsibility, No accountability.

No matter where you turn in a free society, you will enevitably get people who will dissent about the way you want to proceed.

To think that getting 100% agreement is the only way to get your plan to work is absurd. It is a "pie in the sky" longshot... Pure folly...

Again, the catchescannonballs way to think protects you from sure failure... A failure they know is certain yet, can pin on other people...

So tell me catchescannonballs... Who REALLY wants to fail/lose?

:P:P

First off, let me say that I ask these from a point of complete political neutrality. 

1.  Why is every Democrat automatically branded a "liberal"?

2.  Why is it that if you question the management of the "War on Terror" people accuse you of being un-American and not supporting the troops.

3.  Why do people want to portray Conservatives as evil?

4.  WTF has happened to legitimate debate on the issues?

5.  Am I the only one that feels like they need to take a shower after they watch election  coverage?

826840[/snapback]

1. Because republicans have successfully conspired over time to make the term a bad word and it makes the democrats look evil.

2. Because the persons thinking that and saying that think that they're winning the argument with that stupid logic.

3. Because republicans are better at doing this than the democrats are, so the democrats try to pull a juvenile version of it that is just as bad if not worse as the guys they are trying to mock.

4. We sacrificed it for more information available and ways to express your ignorance.

5. No, but more of them taken by you would be good for all of us.

Don't get me wrong... I don't want to lose but, what if you believe the war is unwinnable?  Is that the same thing as saying "I want to lose?"

Of course I want to win... I just know it is a impossibilty.

Why does this make Americans angry?  Because I have no faith in the way things are going and believe that we are locked into futile effort right now?

I know it must hurt a lot of feelings out there... But, this isn't about feelings.

It is about banging your head against a brickwall (the "war") and being smart enough to know the futility of it.

It is just that from the get go... People have been saying this is the wrong way to go... Sure failure... Don't do it...

You gotta be pretty disturbed or self-absorbed to think that those people saying "Don't do it" actually root for failure...

You are making baseless and sweeping generalizations...

:blink:  :lol:

827923[/snapback]

I think 'catchescannonballs' is where Tom Tomorrow gets the ideas for his "This Modern World" cartoons. :P

4.  WTF has happened to legitimate debate on the issues?

826840[/snapback]

I have searched and searched for a video clip of this online and can't find one anywhere.

Glenn Beck interviewed Al Sharpton on his television program last week.

Her is the Transcript. If you want to take the time to read a "Legitimate Debate" on civil rights issues, this was one of the best that I have ever seen on television.

Glenn Beck & Al Sharpton

I have searched and searched for a video clip of this online and can't find one anywhere.

Glenn Beck interviewed Al Sharpton on his television program last week. 

Her is the Transcript.  If you want to take the time to read a "Legitimate Debate" on civil rights issues, this was one of the best that I have ever seen on television.

Glenn Beck & Al Sharpton

828381[/snapback]

Interesting stuff, thanks for posting it.