The only positive going for JP that should give us

bluv

That is why I'm more patent with JP for their is no way you can single him out solely for our poor offensive performance. I mean blocking has been inconsistent for the 1st 8 games (pass blocking was horrible yesterday) and we have no offensive chemistry or identity to speak off. I can see complaints last year as he constantly missed wide open receivers when he had time in the pocket; he hasn't as much this year. I can see if he had more coverage sacks where he held the ball for 6-7 plus seconds. Most of his probelms seem to be reading dfenses and more plays called that require quick setups and release. Until we see better output around him we can't be quick to label him a bust yet. You can't expect greatness from a young QB and say just because Tom Brady or Peyton Manning could produce with this team we should expect the same from JP.

827106[/snapback]

and we need to recognize those guys are the exception to the rule. and still, you could put joe montana under center of a bad offensive team and get what--- a hall of famer on a sh*tty team. are they alone going to propel you to the playoffs? not likely. unfortunately, i don't feel like we're getting closer to figuring out if jp's the guy. i think you're accurate on his areas of weakness from last year to this year, and he still has a tendency to toss the ball high, but we need a line in front of him to figure this deal out.