My thoughts on the game

1 Aaron Schobel again showed why he is a great player. He put pressure on Favre all day and was a force in run support. We are luckey to have him. I hope he goes to the pro bowl.

2 Spikes should be cut, he is worse than useless

3 Anthony Thomas deserves to get more carries. If McGahee wants to leave after the season Thomas could take his place

4 Losman is an abject failure. Time to move on.

5 I was not impressed with the shakeup of the offensive line. Its perhaps time to think of using some defensive lineman on the offensive line.

6 Their needs to be a reorganization of the kick off team blocking. We have a great talent returning kicks but he gets no blocking. That must change soon

1 Aaron Schobel again showed why he is a great player. He put pressure on Favre all day and was a force in run support. We are luckey to have him. I hope he goes to the pro bowl.

3 Anthony Thomas deserves to get more carries. If McGahee wants to leave after the season Thomas could take his place

5 I was not impressed with the shakeup of the offensive line. Its perhaps time to think of using some defensive lineman on the offensive line.

6 Their needs to be a reorganization of the kick off team blocking. We have a great talent returning kicks but he gets no blocking. That must change soon

826582[/snapback]

Those are some pretty far-reaching "thoughts on the game"--cutting Spikes? scrapping the new o-line after one game? dumping the QB? re-organizing the ST (after getting a great kick return against ther best coverage team in the league). I wonder what you would have proposed had we lost. :P

I do agree with you on the A-Train--make you show how overrated McGahee is when the A-Train put together probably one of the best rushing games of the season for Buffalo Bill.

826582[/snapback]

Thanks for the morning humor. I can always count on you.

Those are some pretty far-reaching "thoughts on the game"--cutting Spikes? scrapping the new o-line after one game? dumping the QB? re-organizing the ST (after getting a great kick return against ther best coverage team in the league). I wonder what you would have proposed had we lost.  :P

I do agree with you on the A-Train--make you show how overrated McGahee is when the A-Train put together probably one of the best rushing games of the season for  Buffalo Bill.

826590[/snapback]

Spikes is washed up, that's pretty obvious to someone who knows football. Did you see him on the int return. He couldn't even keep up at all with the play. How many plays did he make?

I'm a no nonsense guy and tell it like it is. Losman stinks. His td pass was a floater and never would have been completed had not Evens been totally wide open by 30 yards. Cut our loses and move on

Excellent post. I couldn't agree more. We should cut Spikes and Losman, bench McGahee, put the defense on the field when we have the ball, and blow up special teams.

I would only add that we try Lindell and Holcomb as wide receivers because that suggestion is the only thing that helps yours makes sense.

Excellent post. I couldn't agree more. We should cut Spikes and Losman, bench McGahee, put the defense on the field when we have the ball, and blow up special teams.

I would only add that we try Lindell and Holcomb as wide receivers because that suggestion is the only thing that helps yours makes sense.

826607[/snapback]

i never sais bench mcgahee, i just think thomas should get the ball more

826607[/snapback]

Moorman is better suited as a WR than Lindell. His punting yesterday sucked too. The difference between his gross and net was a whopping 1.1 yards, you can't win consistently with stats like that. Pathetic. I'm tired of his showboating too. He's paid to kick the damn ball, not pump his fist.

Moorman is better suited as a WR than Lindell.  His punting yesterday sucked too.  The difference between his gross and net was a whopping 1.1 yards, you can't win consistently with stats like that.  Pathetic.  I'm tired of his showboating too.  He's paid to kick the damn ball, not pump his fist.

826617[/snapback]

I'd put Moorman in the slot and get him the ball on crossing patterns. His legs are long and limber and he could gallop across the line...kinda like an antelope.

I'm not sure why the coaches haven't done this yet, either.

I'd put Moorman in the slot and get him the ball on crossing patterns. His legs are long and limber and he could gallop across the line...kinda like an antelope.

I'm not sure why the coaches haven't done this yet, either.

826623[/snapback]

Antelopes are graceful/beautiful animals. Much faster than horses.

Bills 47 Colts 2

Antelopes are graceful/beautiful animals.  Much faster than horses. 

Bills 47  Colts 2

826629[/snapback]

That's the other thing we should do right after we announce that the defense will now also play offense: rename the team the Buffalo Antelopes.

Holy crap. I'm stunned at all the good ideas we're coming up with to turn this team around. Someone should email this thread to Jauron.

I think the Bills should put Roscoe Parrish at running back. Did you see how fast he was in the open field, he is way better than McGahee. He might be useful at middle linebacker too...there's no doubt in my mind that he could have kept up with that interception return...i mean Spikes was 20 yards on the other side of the field and he couldn't even catch our safety, Parrish could have passed Simpson and made hot dogs in the endzone by the time Ko got there. Speaking of Hot dogs, I know hot dogs and I'm a no-nonsense griller when it comes to hot dogs, and Spikes can't make dogs worth ****

I think the Bills should put Roscoe Parrish at running back.  Did you see how fast he was in the open field, he is way better than McGahee.  He might be useful at middle linebacker too...there's no doubt in my mind that he could have kept up with that interception return...i mean Spikes was 20 yards on the other side of the field and he couldn't even catch our safety, Parrish could have passed Simpson and made hot dogs in the endzone by the time Ko got there.  Speaking of Hot dogs, I know hot dogs and I'm a no-nonsense griller when it comes to hot dogs, and Spikes can't make dogs worth ****

826639[/snapback]

Spikes was right there and simpson ran right past him and kept going. Spikes can't run anymore. Spikes is done. Mark my words, he will be gone at end of the season. He is doing nothing now, nothing!!!