Today's win

Ramius

To everyone bitching about the win today and flinging blame all over the place, consider this...

not every win can be pretty. Sometimes you just need to win ugly, in any way possible. Watch any of the good teams. sure most of the time they are clicking. but there a significant number of games won by good teams where they just somehow found a way to win.

This is exactly what the Bills did today. We somehow found a way to win. The offense looked like hell for 3.5 quarters, but ya know what, the defense and ST kept us in the game. Then, the game was on the line, and the offense stepped up and scored a TD. Yes the game was ugly, but the Bills somehow found a way to win.

Moorman kept us in with his brilliant punting.

The defense came up with timely takeaways, stopping the packers from a potential 14 points.

The offense woke up when needed to.

After GB failed on 4th down late in the game, we successfully converted a first down to run the clock out.

JP didnt play terribly well, but tossed a TD pass with a tie game in the 4th quarter.

A-Train ran well in place in the injured McGahee.

Now back to your regularly scheduled bitching, whining, complaining, and negativity.

lol, I think one thing most of us agree on is that we're going nowhere and therefore just as or more concerned with the play than the results.

We were pretty lucky to win the game; Favre was just overdue for a classic Favre road game; which was why I loved the Bills to win the game in the first place.

I guess when we hit loss #5 I definitely became more concerned with how we play as opposed to how many we win, as BuffOrange said. So when I saw the third quarter come to an end and we only had 59 yards passing.....FIFTY NINE YARDS....I was disgusted. I'll all in favor of focusing on the defense first and making it as big and bad as we possibly can. But sh--, man....our offense - particuarly JP - has got to learn to take the game by the balls. I'm glad that JP protected the ball, cause that can go a long way toward winning games when your D and ST are playing well. But we're at the point where JP should be starting to light it up a little. Fifty nine yards after three quarters is completely unacceptable against a team like Green Bay.