Miami-Washington

_BiB_

I'm fairly certain you're not that liberal.... :w00t:

3695[/snapback]

Hey, I'M a gemini...actually, me and Anna Kournikova have the same birthday (not the same year, though...) Thought about starting a June 7th club and seeing if she would join.

I've been practicing. VABills has been mentoring me.  :w00t:

3707[/snapback]

Yeah, I heard you two have a thing going. Actually, me and Erynthered sort of take some pride in our thread destruction. People don't even know we have them until it's way beyond repair.

Just as an aside, I got a charge out of the walking pot leaf answering posts with appropriate smileys. A little originality for a change.

3727[/snapback]

:w00t:

I'd still have it if I could link to an on-line image.

...so I took in the Fish......

.....I almost (not quite) feel sorry for them. Thought Wannstedt was going to cry. Pre-season excuses or not, Miami is going to have a long season.

3633[/snapback]

I saw the Dolphins game as well.......wow.......that was 1984 Bills style out there. Everyone here should have a real smug look on their faces.

Going to be like beating up a 3 legged horse.

I saw the Dolphins game as well.......wow.......that was 1984 Bills style out there.  Everyone here should have a real smug look on their faces.

Going to be like beating up a 3 legged horse.

3852[/snapback]

I take it you saw the same. Hey, you never know. They might step up for the Bills.

(yeah, right)

Yeah, I heard you two have a thing going. Actually, me and Erynthered sort of take some pride in our thread destruction. People don't even know we have them until it's way beyond repair.

3716[/snapback]

Talking about me, when I am not around. With friends like you guys, who needs enemies. Where tenny, I bet he has my back on this one.

Archived