Miami-Washington

_BiB_

Anyway, back to the post. Miami just can't get ANYTHING going. I don't think it's the vanilla pre-season, either. Wannstedt was about to give birth to a calf mid-way through the first quarter. Wicky screwed them good. No respect for the run from the defenses facing them. I hope they get their 8 million back.

You KNOW Tenny's got to have a little black book of LABillz avatars for his upcoming trip. Let's see what the old fart has left in the tank.

3674[/snapback]

Dems and Republicans with something in common. What could possibly be next?

Glad to know I'm not the only one who enjoys "oggling over anorexic looking czech women."

Glad to know I'm not the only one who enjoys "oggling over anorexic looking czech women."

3680[/snapback]

Bet ya watched the Olympic gymnastics, didn't ya? :w00t:

3680[/snapback]

I just hope you have a big mailbox.... :w00t: Of course, it's not quite like the old Spencer gift catalogue.

Was too busy watching beach volleyball. I mean...DAMN! I suspect you were watching the men swimmers??? :w00t:

3689[/snapback]

Hope your not talking to me. :huh:

Thanks Harriet, you made me corrupt my own thread. I usually do that to everyone elses. Some more than others.

Archived