1PM, WWNY: Tex vs. NYG

4PM, WWNY: Denver vs. Pit

8PM, NBC: Indy vs. Pats

8PM, ESPN: Oak vs. Seattle

I don't get that Fox Channel in HD.  ;)

824841[/snapback]

1 PM CIN - BAL

1 PM 1999 remake of "Moulin Rouge"

4 PM DEN - PIT (getting sick of the steady diet of these two clubs. :) )

4 PM MIN - SF

9 PM IND - NE (same steady diet... :w00t: )

8 PM OAK - SEA.

1 PM CIN - BAL

1 PM 1999 remake of "Moulin Rouge"

4 PM DEN - PIT  (getting sick of the steady diet of these two clubs.  ;) )

4 PM MIN - SF

9 PM IND - NE (same steady diet...  :) )

8 PM OAK - SEA.

824842[/snapback]

I'm not sure how you could get tired of the "same steady diet" of watching quality teams play one another. What would you rather have on Sunday night football other than the two of the top 3 teams in the AFC (San Diego being the other) play one another? Sure there is too much hype leading up to this game but it's still the best matchup of the year thus far.

I'm not sure how you could get tired of the "same steady diet" of watching quality teams play one another.  What would you rather have on Sunday night football other than the two of the top 3 teams in the AFC (San Diego being the other) play one another?  Sure there is too much hype leading up to this game but it's still the best matchup of the year thus far.

824957[/snapback]

Because I like to see and gain knowledge of many teams across the league, not just a handful of clubs time after time after time.

thank god for dtv otherwise Id be forced to watch Texans @ NYG  ;)

824983[/snapback]

NO DOUBT! Like I tell those loud mouth fans who are really just bandwagon fans and don't actually follow or know the game: You are not a real fan of the game if you can afford it and can install it but don't have the Sunday ticket!