14 year old + Rich Daddy + 50K Mustang = MUAHAHA

Talonz

Jeesh, do you guys live in grass huts or tepees cause that house didn’t look like anything special.

824616[/snapback]

If thats the type of house you live in, then I guess I do like in grass huts (to you). All I see if half of the house and I see 7 windows, 2 really high large white pillars and half a door. And thats half the house. I guess I live in a really crappy house if thats average.

It was more the fact that he had a pretty nice car (I dont know cars too well) that looked like it cost a lot of money next to the new 50,000 dollar car he bought.

If thats the type of house you live in, then I guess I do like in grass huts (to you). All I see if half of the house and I see 7 windows, 2 really high large white pillars and half a door. And thats half the house. I guess I live in a really crappy house if thats average.

It was more the fact that he had a pretty nice car (I dont know cars too well) that looked like it cost a lot of money next to the new 50,000 dollar car he bought.

824781[/snapback]

I think it was an old 1967 Mustang that he had too... Saw one here in town this past summer and talked to the guy that owned it... The car here in Illinois (the '67)) was also marroon too... Believe it or not, that car rolled off the Ford, San Jose, CA assembly line... He was sure how it got to Illinois except that it came through Tacoma, WA... ;):)

Very cool car!

Drive that around and there is no mistaking you for Steve McQueen! :w00t::lol: