Is Harold Reynolds going after ESPN?

Buftex

i hate ESPN...they fire someone like Harold Reynolds, and let Michael Irvin stay, its rediculous

whats worse, hugging someone or smoking crack??? hmmm

824274[/snapback]

ESPN can't be held liable for Irvin's actions unless they're letting him toke it up at work

A workplace sexual harrassment case however can cost an employer big $$$. Even if the case is dismissed the legal fees add up, which is why companies just fire the accused and settle out of court

I think ESPN had cause to fire him for predicting Bobby Crosby would be the 2006 AL MVP. ;)

My favorite Harold Reynolds BBTN moment: in 2004, narrating a rare good highlight of godawful Kansas City Royal shortstop Angel Berroa, Reynolds bragged about the play just handled by "my man, .........um..............uh............."

Karl Ravitz had to remind him the name of his "man." :)

I always thought Harold Reynolds did a good job on Baseball Tonight...I am not sure exactly why he got vanned...sounds like he is planning retaliation toward ESPN!

http://www.nypost.com/seven/11032006/sport...ew_marchand.htm

824262[/snapback]

Who cares? Is there a Bills connection here somewhwere or is it just a slow week for Bills news? I'd liken this to Chris Rocks's mom screaming discrimination for not being promptly served at a Cracker barrel. Like I said. Who gives a rats butt about this or that.

Who cares?  Is there a Bills connection here somewhwere or is it just a slow week for Bills news?  I'd liken this to Chris Rocks's mom screaming discrimination for not being promptly served at a Cracker barrel.  Like I said.  Who gives a rats butt about this or that.

824779[/snapback]

I don't know if you've noticed but:

A -- This has been a slow season for Bills news.

B -- This is the Off the Wall Forum. Which means anything goes. Check the other one for all the tres interesting Bills topics.

As for Harold Reynolds, he and the rest of the Baseball Tonight crew (moreso Gammons, Olney and Kurkjian) were one of the few things left on that station that fed you actual highlights, analysis and stats. Kind of like what ESPN used to do.

Baseball Tonight is still quality IMO, but I do miss Reynolds. This sexual harrassment claim seems very shady, especially when it came out that the "hug" occured before he took the woman out to dinner. I hope Reynolds burns em.

If he was married and still went out and dated an intern, then he should be fired.  I hope the court sees it for ESPN. 

So, people should be fired from their jobs if they are married and have dinner with another person? <_<

Everytime I see this post I have to do a double take cause I think it says Harold Raimus and I keep thinking when did the director of ghostbusters work for ESPN? Baseball I could see (he's a cubs fan and threw out the first pitch at the Cubs game I went to this summer), but I didn't think he worked for ESPN, LOL