LAMP Lookout Circle is coming to Buffalo!

Woohoo! My wife just showed up at my office and presented a little 40th birthday present for me - airfare, hotel, and tickets to Leafs/Sabres Saturday and Buffalo/Green Bay on Sunday! 30 years of being a fan and wanting to go to a Bills game and I just found that I'm leaving Saturday morning. I'm a little pumped and I'm now off to buy a new jersey!

GO BILLS

Woohoo! My wife just showed up at my office and presented a little 40th birthday present for me - airfare, hotel, and tickets to Leafs/Sabres Saturday and Buffalo/Green Bay on Sunday!  30 years of being a fan and wanting to go to a Bills game and I just found that I'm leaving Saturday morning.  I'm a little pumped and I'm now off to buy a new jersey!

GO BILLS

823261[/snapback]

How very cool of your wife! I hope you enjoy your weekend.

If you want to save a few bucks, R. Rich has an E. Flowers jersey that you may be able to get cheap!

I have a feeling that you will have no voice when you return to work on Monday!

Woohoo! My wife just showed up at my office and presented a little 40th birthday present for me - airfare, hotel, and tickets to Leafs/Sabres Saturday and Buffalo/Green Bay on Sunday!  30 years of being a fan and wanting to go to a Bills game and I just found that I'm leaving Saturday morning.  I'm a little pumped and I'm now off to buy a new jersey!

GO BILLS

823261[/snapback]

Now that's a "cool" (avatar) gift!! Enjoy, have a great time...

I'll be a the Bills game, but not the Sabres...

Blow leafs blow!!!

Losers

GO BILLS

823261[/snapback]

Awesome man. If I'm reading this post correctly, this is your first Bills game at RWS. How awesome.

You'll finally get to walk into a stadium where almost everyone is rooting for your favorite team. I can say.....it's a moment you'll never forget if you are from out of town.

Have a great time!

GO BILLS

823261[/snapback]

Now THAT is a nice birthday gift. Tell your wife she is a keeper! Is she going with you?

GO BILLS

823261[/snapback]

Did she give you passes/directions to Canada as well??? :D:w00t:

How very cool of your wife!  I hope you enjoy your weekend.

If you want to save a few bucks, R. Rich has an E. Flowers jersey that you may be able to get cheap!

I have a feeling that you will have no voice when you return to work on Monday!

823263[/snapback]

Maybe we can swap for my Bledsoe jersey :D