Sabres-Bruins official thread

smokinandjokin

With the Leafs threads floating around, and the obvious excitement over Toronto's visit to the HSBC on Saturday night, I thought we better start a Bruins thread, just to keep the hockey gods happy.

Please post here before posting in the Leafs thread, just to prove we're not looking ahead...

With the Leafs threads floating around, and the obvious excitement over Toronto's visit to the HSBC on Saturday night, I thought we better start a Bruins thread, just to keep the hockey gods happy.

Please post here before posting in the Leafs thread, just to prove we're not looking ahead...

823231[/snapback]

Ok, I post first. Bruins suck, will always suck.

The Bruins will not win a game against us this year by the looks of things right now. That is extremely difficult to pull off over 8 games in a year but they are a bad team with extremely sporadic tending and a Chara. That may get them some games, but not against us.

Screw the hockey gods, don't try to please them, they f*cked with us too many times, and we keep fearing them. I no longer fear them and say to hell with them.

823234[/snapback]

They were only Gods in their own minds, anyway. And the Sabres shattered that illusion when they beat 'em 9-1. :D

The Bruins will not win a game against us this year by the looks of things right now. That is extremely difficult to pull off over 8 games in a year but they are a bad team with extremely sporadic tending and a Chara. That may get them some games, but not against us.

823237[/snapback]

I think Buffalo was 7-1 against them last year. I saw two of those in the HSBC, and unfortunately I was at the only loss in Boston...