Bills Fans You Tube vid

Fires

The lyrics aren't bad, i gotta hand them that.

Their voices suck, and i definately could have gone without that gay leap in unison that in turn degraded Bills fans everywhere.

Parents, please get your kids involved with after school programs, otherwise they turn to obvious drug use and sexual experimentation.

I wasn't that impressed, really, and had these guys been in jerseys for another team we'd be crucifying them right now. Screw it. I’m going to crucify them regardless of the Bills unis.

My biggest problem with it is "What was the point?" For a recitation of a handful of historical moments, I felt overall that the lyrics weren't that clever, or funny, or thought provoking. The choice of the song was abysmal. The montage format wasn't surreal enough, or weird enough to make me want to watch it again or show it to anyone. If using the handwritten cards was an attempt at introducing a crude, DIY feel to the piece, it fell far, far short of creativity and the effect ended up appearing juvenile. Had this been done by grade-school kids, then I might have been amused by the naiveté, but the lyrics lack even the innocence that a pre-schooler could have provided.

I guess my overall point is that it wasn't even bad enough to qualify as camp or kitsch. I love stuff that’s good because it’s so terrible, but this missed on almost every level. The music wasn’t good enough for me to want to hear it, or aurally abrasive enough for me to give them props for getting a reaction out of me. Add in the fact that the lyrics did nothing either, and you could have watched this with the sound off. I’ve already stomped on their feeble montage, so all that’s left is…well, nothing.

This video is a bland, waste of time.