Where was the Bush apology to the troops?

I completely understand your giddiness, but there's really no reason to go "shrill" in the few remaining days of the campaign. A far better way of going about this would be to stick to the more sobering issues that have put Bush and the GOP in the defensive position they are in with respect to the American people.

Bush's endorsement yesterday for the jobs Rumsfeld and Cheney have done comes to mind, despite the fact that the American people have a lower opinion of Cheney than they do of even Bush, or that many people of his own party are openly calling for Rumsfeld's resignation. He's clearly out of touch with reality and the GOP is only happy to continue to enable him, despite the mumbling of a few incumbents in tough reelection campaigns.

What's really funny is Bush's statements from yesterday that it's unfortunate that we have a war (that he started) and that the Democrats don't have a plan to win and end it (look who's talking).

What an ass.

And I betcha he laughed a lot while he was pertcktin the skies of Texass from Charlie...while everyone else's sons were rotting in foxholes and rice paddies and getting their asses shot at.

What's really funny is Bush's statements from yesterday that it's unfortunate that we have a war (that he started)

823337[/snapback]

I should probably know better than to tuck my head in here, but I have to give you my unwavering support for this comment. People seem to forget that Bush moved forward with this war without anyone's approval. In fact, not a single Democrat voted for this war. Not a one. Not a single Democrat stood up, unabashedly, and said "Iraq has WMD and we need to fix this problem." Not a one.

Only Bush, and only Bush should pay the price.

I should probably know better than to tuck my head in here, but I have to give you my unwavering support for this comment. People seem to forget that Bush moved forward with this war without anyone's approval. In fact, not a single Democrat voted for this war. Not a one. Not a single Democrat stood up, unabashedly, and said "Iraq has WMD and we need to fix this problem." Not a one.

Only Bush, and only Bush should pay the price.

823348[/snapback]

Preach on brother man!