OH Maria!!

Buffan00

Agreed she is hot, but she is hottest when she's smiling.  I don't really care for most of the stare of death model shots.  A good smile and a happy look is really, really attractive.

823765[/snapback]

Very true. Every girl is prettier when she smiles.

The best example celebrity-wise is Jennifer Garner. Incredible when she's smiling but when she's frowning, it's more like a grimace and she's almost ugly.

Very true.  Every girl is prettier when she smiles.

The best example celebrity-wise is Jennifer Garner.  Incredible when she's smiling but when she's frowning, it's more like a grimace and she's almost ugly.

823776[/snapback]

Same goes for makeup. And I hope everyone understands that in 20 years Anna is still going to be hot.

Maria will have hips wide enough to give birth to a calf or three. In true Russian style :devil:

You guys do see and acknowledge that don't you?

Same goes for makeup. And I hope everyone understands that in 20 years Anna is still going to be hot.

Maria will have hips wide enough to give birth to a calf or three.

823921[/snapback]

I'm with you. I think Anna is WAY hotter than Maria. Maria is WAY better at tennis but not on a hotness level. :devil:

Maria will have hips wide enough to give birth to a calf or three. In true Russian style  :devil:

823921[/snapback]

Totally DISAGREE with this statement!! Anna is quit THICK compared to Maria. Im thinking Anna will be the big hipped one! Anybody have pics of their mothers, THAT will be a TRUE indication of what to come!