Jason Taylor and "da Bears"

dib

Will Nick B, Jim Mandich, Larry Csonka and the rest of those overrated 72 Dolphins be on the sidelines?  :angry:

822805[/snapback]

I hadn't thought of that...talk about going from the sublime (72) to the ridiculous (06 Dolphins). I HATE the Dolphins, so don't get me wrong...but I can't actually believe they are as bad as they have been playing.

I hadn't thought of that...talk about going from the sublime (72) to the ridiculous (06 Dolphins).  I HATE the Dolphins, so don't get me wrong...but I can't actually believe they are as bad as they have been playing.

822826[/snapback]

But they're still playing bad enough to get squashed by the Bears. Jason Taylor can publicly feel confident that they *can* beat the Bears, but I'd be shocked if they made it a game.

I really hope the Bears roll in this one...they won't get to 16-0, but I don't want to hear about the "Dolphins mystique" anymore.

The Bears are only giving 13.5 this Sunday?  I'm shocked!!!

Bet the house.

822913[/snapback]

Yeah, the Bears will steamroll the Dolphins. If Buffalo got 6 sacks against the Dolphins, Bears could hit double digits, although Harrington doesn't look to hold the ball as long as Culpepper.

Well he is having a pro-bowl year on a superbowl contender.... :angry::P:P

He is !@#$ing terrible and so is his team!!!! I bet Urlacher pissed himself laughing when he read this!! Miami players will be sweating like a fat girl at the beach on Sunday before they get their a$$ whoooooped!!!

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!