Hey coaches (and JP)

tornado681

After watching the likes of Brady and Manning execute their offenses.  I see no chance JP will ever to be able to execute the offense at any level of consistency.  Also I heard Tirico say on MNF that Belichick said that Brady is the hardest working player he has ever coached and Belichick has been in the NFL for 36+ years.  Do any Bills fans think that JP puts in as much time effort as Brady or Peyton.  JP is a joke and I am growing tired of him

823052[/snapback]

There aren't 32 Bradys or Mannings out there, and chasing after them is a fool's errand. Your paraphrase of Belichick's comment just drives home the point that Brady is exceptional.

After watching the likes of Brady and Manning execute their offenses.  I see no chance JP will ever to be able to execute the offense at any level of consistency.  Also I heard Tirico say on MNF that Belichick said that Brady is the hardest working player he has ever coached and Belichick has been in the NFL for 36+ years.  Do any Bills fans think that JP puts in as much time effort as Brady or Peyton.  JP is a joke and I am growing tired of him

823052[/snapback]

Uh, actually coaches from both the last regime as well as this one have commented about the time and effort that Losman puts in. I don't question the amount of studying and hard work that JP is doing. Rather, I wonder how well he is absorbing the information -- and how quickly he is processing it on Sunday afternoons.

Uh, actually coaches from both the last regime as well as this one have commented about the time and effort that Losman puts in. I don't question the amount of studying and hard work that JP is doing. Rather, I wonder how well he is absorbing the information -- and how quickly he is processing it on Sunday afternoons.

823795[/snapback]

Good point.

You mean like Bledsoe made the Pro-Bowl last year with Witten as his TE or how he got benched this year with Witten as his TE?

823019[/snapback]

Lets consider the year in question. Bledsoe had an 86.7 rating, a playoff record and 23 touchdowns his first year in Dallas (the year under discussion.) I think that kind of play would have gotten us into the playoffs, at least. I'm not sure it would have gotten him into the pro bowl again..but who knows?

Last year (don't remember which game) Jon fumbled when NOBODY hit him. Yes he has fumbled...and he will again unfortunatly.

822851[/snapback]

San Diego. I had a nice view of it from the upper deck.

Bastard.