John Kerry serenades the mother f'ing snakes!

Tux of Borg

Wow, he's wailing out on that thing. Burning up the fretboard. Actually, I think it's kind of cool (well, maybe lose the tie...). At least he's interested in something that proves he's human. GW couldn't play a fugging kazoo. If he tried, he'd accidentally choke on it, fall down and hit his head on the coffee table.

Wow, he's wailing out on that thing.  Burning up the fretboard.  Actually, I think it's kind of cool (well, maybe lose the tie...).  At least he's interested in something that proves he's human.  GW couldn't play a fugging kazoo.  If he tried, he'd accidentally choke on it, fall down and hit his head on the coffee table.

822934[/snapback]

So how did GW pilot a fighter jet, as well as get better college grades than that patrician, Kerry?

People will say anything to be in with the "in" crowd... :angry:

EDIT...I forgot the smiley. :P

Edited by stuckincincy

Wow, he's wailing out on that thing.  Burning up the fretboard.  Actually, I think it's kind of cool (well, maybe lose the tie...).  At least he's interested in something that proves he's human.  GW couldn't play a fugging kazoo.  If he tried, he'd accidentally choke on it, fall down and hit his head on the coffee table.

822934[/snapback]

GW on Air Force 1.....Priceless! :angry: