No wait, it turns out John Kerry IS an idiot!

KD in CA

The best part of all this is that any slim chance he had of getting support in the Democratic primaries in 2008 is gone. There will be no contributions, no momentum...nothing. He is done as a Presidential candidate in any way, shape or form. That's a very good thing for the Democratic party. Now if Hillary could say something this stupid, the Democrats might have a decent chance of winning the Presidency in '08.

The best part is how they were praising him on the Today show this morning for 'standing up' to Bush instead of cowering like he did during '04.

That lasted for one day until he got a call from someone in his own party telling him it was time for a flip flop. :P

The best part of all this is that any slim chance he had of getting support in the Democratic primaries in 2008 is gone.  There will be no contributions, no momentum...nothing.  He is done as a Presidential candidate in any way, shape or form.  That's a very good thing for the Democratic party.  Now if Hillary could say something this stupid, the Democrats might have a decent chance of winning the Presidency in '08.

822473[/snapback]

I agree 100%! But Hillary has been great at saying nothing, just like Bush leading up to 2000.

I just wonder who the GOP will nominate. I think I'm going to be enfuriated by the 'values voters' tearing apart a good Eisenhower type Republican in favor of someone the Falwell crowd approves of.

The Republicans lost me when the Southerners took over the party.