Borat!

Chilly

*********SPOILER ALERT*********

lol, yep, that was hilarious....the part where he was having dinner with his new friends was good for some cherry coke out the nose, too :w00t: We should really have a spoiler thread so we can talk about this....this movie was too classic to not have some engaging discussion :huh:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, yep, that was hilarious....the part where he was having dinner with his new friends was good for some cherry coke out the nose, too  :w00t:  We should really have a spoiler thread so we can talk about this....this movie was too classic to not have some engaging discussion  :huh:

824302[/snapback]

good idea...

Da heck ya waitin' for?

824273[/snapback]

Just got home, saw the 9:40 show on the west coast. And yes, "the scene" was UNBELIEVABLY FUNNY and horribly disgusting all at once. I am laughing just typing this! I liked that and the dinner party scene the best. "Mental or physical?"

Just got home, saw the 9:40 show on the west coast.  And yes, "the scene" was UNBELIEVABLY FUNNY and horribly disgusting all at once.  I am laughing just typing this!  I liked that and the dinner party scene the best.  "Mental or physical?"

824396[/snapback]

LOL, the mental/physical thing had me rolling.....the expressions going around at the table were HILARIOUS!

And yeah, "the scene" was absolutely horrifying.....lol I couldn't believe how far they were willing to go with some of that!

the more i remember the more i laugh. so many little scenes that would be the big laugh in other movies was just the little laugh in this one.

824654[/snapback]

so true. And how many times can you say you watch a flck where you are just dying to see what he does next? I can't wait to see it again :w00t: