Borat!

Chilly

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woohoo!  I'm going at 9:40pm here in Austin.

Anyone else have their tix yet?

822338[/snapback]

I'd rather not fight the 13 year olds that will pack the theatre opening weekend and make me hate children in general and see the movie in a couple weeks when the craze dies down a bit

Did you also know they are already planning a Bruno movie that will start filming next year?

I'd rather not fight the 13 year olds that will pack the theatre opening weekend and make me hate children in general and see the movie in a couple weeks when the craze dies down a bit

Did you also know they are already planning a Bruno movie that will start filming next year?

822341[/snapback]

Bruno is his funniest character---the track suit guy is mostly an a-hole--and not funny

Bruno is his funniest character---the track suit guy is mostly an a-hole--and not funny

822353[/snapback]

Universal this week paid 43.5 million for rights to a Bruno movie that Sascha Baron Cohen is planning on producing!

I'm going to head over to my brother's theater on Friday afternoon before the prime time showings....I can't WAIT to see this movie.

In Kazahstan, red pubis is more valuable then diamonds!

God I can't freaking wait till Friday!

822728[/snapback]

I think I'm the only guy who doesn't find this guy that funny. I mean he is funny, but not AJ funny.

I think I'm the only guy who doesn't find this guy that funny.  I mean he is funny, but not AJ funny.

822729[/snapback]

Man, he gets me in two ways.

I laugh at the whole schtik that Sascha Baron Cohen does with him, and I laugh at the idiots who he exposes.

The combination of the two = one of the most hilarious things ever.

funny lookin' :angry:

That clip with him and the feminazis was hilarious....when he started smirking and laughing under his breath at the lady's comment regarding women being equal to men, I was dying!

I find Borat funny cause I love 1) fish out of water humor, and 2) "candid camera" type stuff where people are being screwed with. He sort of combines those two things, and I get a kick out of it.