Hey Everyone

TrendiChick

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think she has one of those things a lot of us are lacking.. what's the word again?

Oh yeah a Life.

822531[/snapback]

I think that she's involved in a conspiracy involving a TV show about a bunch of people morooned on an island that they thought was deserted, only these people keep showing up.

That too.  I wonder if my future employer will allow me to spend all my time on a message board.

822609[/snapback]

Here's a tip: DO NOT tell your employer at interview that all you need is a salary and a computer terminal with internet access. It is career limiting. Do what I always do - tell them what a great worker you are, and how perfectly qualified you are, then when you get the job, make yourself look busy by typing messages on TBD...

It's amazing how the clack clack on keys sending messages to TBD makes you seem really busy.

PS - always ask to test the internet at your workplace before you start. There is nothing worse than finding out TSW is blocked by your SysAd. Then again, it sucks worse to have TSW added to the block list because you spend all day from log on to shut down camped on this site! :angry: