LAMP - I'm so hungover right now it is ridiculous

EZC-Boston

So last night I decided to stay out until 2 on a "school night" because Halloween is my favorite holiday and I love going out and seeing chicks all hooched up. I'm paying the price right now.

Did anybody else decide to party like it was 1999? Or am I the only one that thinks they are still in college...

Did anybody else decide to party like it was 1999? Or am I the only one that thinks they are still in college...

Absolutely!!!! Greenwich Village on Halloween nite, temperature about 65 degrees, oodles of hot chicks wearing outfits that can't possibly be any skimpier? Damn right I'm going out!!! I think I got home at 4am, tho I'm not sure. Egg Mcmuffins this morning helped absorb the booze.

I think my fav holiday has become either Halloween or St. Pats, just b/c there's no bullschitt associated with it. Just go out and have fun!

Absolutely!!!!  Greenwich Village on Halloween nite, temperature about 65 degrees, oodles of hot chicks wearing outfits that can't possibly be any skimpier?  Damn right I'm going out!!!  I think I got home at 4am, tho I'm not sure.  Egg Mcmuffins this morning helped absorb the booze.

I think my fav holiday has become either Halloween or St. Pats, just b/c there's no bullschitt associated with it.  Just go out and have fun!

822006[/snapback]

I "worked" last night covering the parade, which was my first ever. The place was a madhouse. The KISS float shoul've had some music, but it was cool to see them up close. We went out to a couple bars there in the West Village afterwards and stayed out until 4:30am. I am paying for it dearly right now though, but it is well worth it.

I was out Saturday night at at house party. I was HAMMERED! I slept throught the early games on Sunday, and then got a call from my friend that started out, "Dude, did you make out with my sister?"

Lots of nice slutty costumes for the girls. The scariest award went to a friend that dressed up like a gay 'Brokeback' cowboy. [shudder]

I "worked" last night covering the parade, which was my first ever. The place was a madhouse. The KISS float shoul've had some music, but it was cool to see them up close. We went out to a couple bars there in the West Village afterwards and stayed out until 4:30am. I am paying for it dearly right now though, but it is well worth it.

IMHO, its NYC's best event of the year. That includes 4th of July & New Year's Eve.

I was out Saturday night at at house party.  I was HAMMERED!  I slept throught the early games on Sunday, and then got a call from my friend that started out, "Dude, did you make out with my sister?"

Lots of nice slutty costumes for the girls.  The scariest award went to a friend that dressed up like a gay 'Brokeback' cowboy. [shudder]

822014[/snapback]

Yeah...but tell us about waking with the gay brokeback cowboy in your bed! :P

So last night I decided to stay out until 2 on a "school night" because Halloween is my favorite holiday and I love going out and seeing chicks all hooched up.  I'm paying the price right now. 

Did anybody else decide to party like it was 1999?  Or am I the only one that thinks they are still in college...

821949[/snapback]

The gracious, open-minded citizens of San Francisco really celebrate... :P

"10 Wounded In Halloween Gunbattle

Two Groups Open Fire At Halloween Street Party In San Francisco

Gunfire broke out between two groups at a massive Halloween street party in the city's Castro district, wounding at least 10 people, including bystanders, police said Wednesday.

The shooting began around 10:40 p.m. Tuesday as authorities were dispersing thousands of revelers under a curfew aimed at controlling the traditionally raucous party. Police reported the suspect was wearing a black mask and was seen fleeing the scene down Market St. immediately after the shooting."...

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/11/01/...in2141583.shtml

Yeah...but tell us about waking with the gay brokeback cowboy in your bed! :P

822019[/snapback]

His wife would never allow it. She was dressed as the Little Mermaid, complete with the shells. I have to hand it to him, he stayed in character all night. It was creepy.

I also got bombed last night. You almost have to do it. The most hilarious part is after hanging out downtown for a few hours and checking out some scandalous outfits, we took imagination out of the equation and made the trip across the bridge to Pure Platinum. There was glitter all over my pillow when I woke up this morning!

I also got bombed last night.  You almost have to do it.  The most hilarious part is after hanging out downtown for a few hours and checking out some scandalous outfits, we took imagination out of the equation and made the trip across the bridge to Pure Platinum.  There was glitter all over my pillow when I woke up this morning!

822052[/snapback]

Isn't it Halloween 365 days a year at Pure Platinum?

Isn't  it Halloween 365 days a year at Pure Platinum?

822072[/snapback]

It certainly is.

Seeing all the titty and booty prancing around downtown was quite the spectacle. But after a couple of hours, cleavage just wasn't getting in done anymore. The executive decsion was made that full nudity, frosty Canadian beers, Nine Inch Nails blasting from the speakers, lap dances, and maybe even some girl-on-girl action were required.

Yep, just another Tuesday night in Southern Ontario....

I also got bombed last night.  You almost have to do it.  The most hilarious part is after hanging out downtown for a few hours and checking out some scandalous outfits, we took imagination out of the equation and made the trip across the bridge to Pure Platinum.  There was glitter all over my pillow when I woke up this morning!

822052[/snapback]

I had a teacher that gave us a test today. What the hell kind of teacher is that?

I still drank though. :P