Even millionaire QB's have dysfunctional families

Buftex

I dont think I would ever even THINK about doing such a thing ... unbelievable.

821799[/snapback]

I could....

"He called his relationship with his mother "nonexistent" after it crumbled six years ago when he refused to hire her as his agent."

Hiring family to be your agent is one of the worst things you can do, see Jessica Simpson as an example.

I could....

"He called his relationship with his mother "nonexistent" after it crumbled six years ago when he refused to hire her as his agent."

Hiring family to be your agent is one of the worst things you can do, see Jessica Simpson as an example.

821875[/snapback]

She claims she never pursued being his agent. It depends on who you want to beleive

I think thety funniest thing is that she is hoping that her "ties to football" will help to get her elected. What kind of an @ss backward state would elect someone because of their ties to football other then Texas...?

...Nebraska, who elected Tom Osborne to Congress, cause he sure was a good football coach.

I think thety funniest thing is that she is hoping that her "ties to football" will help to get her elected. What kind of an @ss backward state would elect someone because of their ties to football other then Texas...?

...Nebraska, who elected Tom Osborne to Congress, cause he sure was a good football coach.

821984[/snapback]

Wasn't Jack Kemp a congresscritter?

821984[/snapback]

Aside from the poster that mentioned Jack Kemp, locally we would also have Ed Rutkowski. I believe Steve Largent was a congressman from Oklahoma. JC Watts was elected in Oklahoma largely becauseof his reputation as a college football player. these are easy examples off the top of my head, the list goes on and on. I am not claiming that success on the football field makes you abwetter candidate for office, but it does help to raise a persons profile while running.