Hey AJ

meazza

DAMMT, I forgot all about the games....that's awesome that Klose and the boys are in second! I'd love to see them get through and keep Barcelona from advancing....DEUTSCHEN, BABY!!! :P

Roma's hangin' tough too....I'd love to see both these teams end up in the elimination round....that would be sweet :doh: And it looks like I'll be able to get ESPN2HD when I move into my bro's place next month...seems like ESPN is really starting to take notice of what's going on over there, which is awesome!

Glad to see Totti steppin' up with the big goal!

DAMMT, I forgot all about the games....that's awesome that Klose and the boys are in second! I'd love to see them get through and keep Barcelona from advancing....DEUTSCHEN, BABY!!!  :P

Roma's hangin' tough too....I'd love to see both these teams end up in the elimination round....that would be sweet :doh:  And it looks like I'll be able to get ESPN2HD when I move into my bro's place next month...seems like ESPN is really starting to take notice of what's going on over there, which is awesome!

Glad to see Totti steppin' up with the big goal!

821767[/snapback]

Yeah, I would love to see one of the two teams out. I hate them oh so much.

Roma should pass their group. The have a road game vs Shakthar (Ukranian team) which should be a win. If they do win or at least tie the next two games, the group is decided. Totti's goal was beautiful. He missed a penalty shot earlier in the game but really puled through with this goal.

Glad to see the Roma fans made the Greek fans pay for what they did 2 weeks ago :doh:

Yeah, I would love to see one of the two teams out.  I hate them oh so much.

Roma should pass their group.  The have a road game vs Shakthar (Ukranian team) which should be a win.  If they do win or at least tie the next two games, the group is decided.  Totti's goal was beautiful.  He missed a penalty shot earlier in the game but really puled through with this goal.

Glad to see the Roma fans made the Greek fans pay for what they did 2 weeks ago :P

821770[/snapback]

I figured that when the NFL season started I'd get caught up in it and soccer would hit the back burner, but that's starting to wear off....I'm going to start paying more attention to waht's going on, cause I really wanted to try and see this game or at least monitor it, and now I'm pissed! lol I'm glad my guys won, but I need to be a better fan of my new team....hell, I didn't even know Frings was on there too! I thought it was just my man Klose, but this is even better with Torsten.

Do you have a youtube.com clip of Totti's goal?

I figured that when the NFL season started I'd get caught up in it and soccer would hit the back burner, but that's starting to wear off....I'm going to start paying more attention to waht's going on, cause I really wanted to try and see this game or at least monitor it, and now I'm pissed! lol I'm glad my guys won, but I need to be a better fan of my new team....hell, I didn't even know Frings was on there too! I thought it was just my man Klose, but this is even better with Torsten.

Do you have a youtube.com clip of Totti's goal?

821774[/snapback]

I can't find it at the moment. It will probably be uploaded soon though.

I can't find it at the moment.  It will probably be uploaded soon though.

821779[/snapback]

Cool...can't wait to see it