A little information about Cleveland

Last night johnny boy stated that Cleveland's unemplyment rate was 31%. I have to admit this is a little higher then even I thought, but I have to say that johnny just did not go far enough when he made this statement.

The fact is, Cleveland has been under democrate control for over 15 years now. during this time, they have fallen from a industrial powerhouse, to a liberal welfare state where the education results are some of the lowest in the state.

keep in mind during these past 15 years kucinich was the mayor for a while. need I say more?

I think that the presidents policies have had far less to do with clevelands demise then the democrate control that they have been held hostage to. This is far and away the most liberal part of Ohio. So much so that other people in the state actually make fun of them. Any city that experiences 31% unemployment HAS to accept some of the responsibility. Unless of course you are living the the fantasy world of a couple os assclowns who share the same first name and the feeling that the "flickering light of liberty" is about to go out in this country. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Most Rust-belt state cities have declined due to suburbanization where the wealth has left the city leaving the poor and under-educated people behind. On top of that unfunded federal and state mandates suck whatever marrow is left in the bones. I blame both sides.