Work for the NFL Make $50 a hour

When the DPA comes calling, it means a player has to slip into another room with him, remove his shirt, drop his pants and underwear below the knees, and fill a little plastic cup. For some, the DPA is a necessary nuisance. To others, he's bad news.

Not worth the money, You would have to pay me alot more to stand there with naked football players collecting their piss.

When the DPA comes calling, it means a player has to slip into another room with him, remove his shirt, drop his pants and underwear below the knees, and fill a little plastic cup. For some, the DPA is a necessary nuisance. To others, he's bad news.

Not worth the money, You would have to pay me alot more to stand there with naked football players collecting their piss.

821245[/snapback]

And yet some would do it for free.

821245[/snapback]

Not me. I see nothing wrong with being a piss man and making $100K per year. I'd do it.

821245[/snapback]

For me, it would depend on who's holding the cup.

Director of Ticket Sales

SUMMARY OF POSTION:

This position is responsible for providing mid level DBA duties and routine and repeatable DBA duties utilizing SQL on multiple platforms.

POSITION DESCRIPTION:

· Monitor storage and performance statistics.

· Monitor backups and audit security.

· Identify tasks, which require automation and automate them.

· Writes control sheets, incident reports and change notices.

· Plan, implement, and document backup and recovery strategies and testing

· Restore and recover production databases.

· Plan and perform database upgrades.

· Conduct security audit and maintenance.

· Assist in install of RDBMS from media.

· Assist in testing new RDBMS features and functionalities.

· Assist in database creation including file system setup and installation of scripts.

· Assures timely resolution to user issues.

· Develops and maintains strong working relationships across departments.

· Participates in customer team meetings.

· Available to provide 24X7 system support.

· Proactively seeks to improve upon the system or processes.

· Maintains/edits existing SQL scripts and assists in writing new ones.

SPECIFIC PROJECTS/RESPONSIBILITES:

· Run needed database queries for targeted mailings

· Perform mail merges for personalized letters

· Work with director of ticket sales to develop processes which will allow for accurate tracking of call activity, sales credit and a variety of sales reports including a comprehensive end of year summary of all ticket sales

· Other reporting needs include:

o Group sales reporting

o Group promotion reporting

o Season ticket sales reporting (non-premium and premium)

SPECIFIC PROJECTS/RESPONSIBILITES CONT:

· Facilitate e-marketing initiatives

· Important member of data validation committee

· In-house trainer for all ticket office employees

· Assist with technical support for Bills Season Ticket Holder Value Card Program

· Oversee name capture data entry and conduct cross referencing, queries, etc.

· Help develop and maintain information related to a customer loyalty program

· Ensure Do No Call List compliance

· Assist with Ticketmaster host imports

· Facilitate company and other prospect list imports

· Point person for the set-up and maintenance of season ticket holder relocation procedures

· Point person for Pitney Bowes and Symposium software

SKILLS NECESSARY:

· Strong inter-personal and communication skills. Capable of explaining simple procedures in writing or verbally.

· Solid understanding of all versions of SQL.

· Basic understanding of database architecture including processes, structures and memory.

· Basic understanding of SQL Client Tools

· Basic understanding of database security including users and roles.

· Basic understanding of backup and restore, performance tuning and monitoring.

· General understanding of database level programming such as triggers and stored procedures.

· General understanding of advanced features such as replication and disaster recovery

REQUIREMENTS:

· Minimum of (2) years of experience in database management, including the application of computers to data entry, database construction, data analysis, and data display principles and techniques.

· Minimum Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or other related technical discipline.

Resumes will be accepted until October 27, 2006 or until filled thereafter.

“WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER”

And yet some would do it for free.

821258[/snapback]

There are some that would probably do it for free and maybe a little bit of "dribble" here and there. With all the home-eroticism going on at this board lately it woudln't surprise me.

NFL jobs come up all the time:

http://footballjobs.teamworkonline.com/

I applied for a job with the Bills that I was perfectly qualified for. Obviously, I didn't get it, but they were superb with the application process, and wrote me at the end of the process to let me know the outcome.

Most NFL jobs at all levels are advertised at the link above.