Prison Break

meazza

Ok so is Lincoln going back to jail?  The whole point of the show was to get this idiot out of jail and now he got arrested again.  This is getting dumber than 24.

820663[/snapback]

Of course he's back in jail. Though I've never seen the show him getting out would do to that show what Gilligan getting off the island would have done to that show. The difference is they knew Gilligan's Island was dumb.

Of course he's back in jail.  Though I've never seen the show him getting out would do to that show what Gilligan getting off the island would have done to that show.  The difference is they knew Gilligan's Island was dumb.

820664[/snapback]

He won't go to jail. If you watch the show, you'll realize that the government will have him killed before that happens. He'll escape somehow, although I don't know how.

Also, unlike Gilligan's Island, two main characters have already been killed off this season (with another one knocked off at the end of last season).

CW

He won't go to jail.  If you watch the show, you'll realize that the government will have him killed before that happens.  He'll escape somehow, although I don't know how.

Also, unlike Gilligan's Island, two main characters have already been killed off this season (with another one knocked off at the end of last season).

CW

820705[/snapback]

You never know with Fox.

I missed last week's episode.  How did T-Bag get the money?

821060[/snapback]

he stuffed magazines he was reading into one of the sacks and he took the sack they put money in when he left.....

they thought they had the money but he switched the bags when they didnt pay attention