Upstate Lawyers...

Arkady Renko

If you work or have worked at one of the large firms in upstate NY, can you please PM me? I can use some career advice.

820556[/snapback]

These guys did our closing last year. What a bunch of !@#$-ups. For two weeks after, they'd call us every couple of days with "we made a mistake and need more money". Finally we said no more, we want a detail breakdown on everything they had done and what it cost, and we would not send them any more money until we recieved it. They blinked first and we didn't shell out any more.

Sad to say I am not looking at personal injury firms.

820563[/snapback]

If your sad to say you won't be working at one of our esteemed local personal injury firms, then you are a lower form of life than they are.

I'm sorry I have no reason to bash you, but still after that remark I feel I must.

There are some excellent firms up here. Criminal and corporate types that one would feel proud to be a part of.

If your sad to say you won't be working at one of our esteemed local personal injury firms, then you are a lower form of life than they are.

I'm sorry I have no reason to bash you, but still after that remark I feel I must.

There are some excellent firms up here. Criminal and corporate types that one would feel proud to be a part of.

820639[/snapback]

Some of the best criminal lawyers in the country are in WNY , Harold Boreanaz, Harold Price Fahringer and any number of others come to minc