Catholic Guilt

Most dangerous citites:

1. St. Louis

2. Detroit

I think it's clear what we can deduce from this information:

Violence = A good baseball team

820230[/snapback]

:devil:

that or cities where rappers hail from (nelly and eminem)

link is broken also on first post of thread

This list does have a fault to it, it is only done by crime rates reports, so obviously cities with big population will have more crime rates because there are more people. While I have no doubt that St Louis and Detroit are dangerous cities, in terms of a ratio of people versus crime rates, there is no competeing with Compton and Camden. I think a ratio would be a better scale for the experiment. You can have more crime rates in a bigger city but not have it be as dangerous as a smaller city with less crime rates.

Most dangerous citites:

1. St. Louis

2. Detroit

I think it's clear what we can deduce from this information:

Violence = A good baseball team

820230[/snapback]

you may be on to something...

8th most dangerous - Oakland, CA

This list does have a fault to it, it is only done by crime rates reports, so obviously cities with big population will have more crime rates because there are more people. While I have no doubt that St Louis and Detroit are dangerous cities, in terms of a ratio of people versus crime rates, there is no competeing with Compton and Camden. I think a ratio would be a better scale for the experiment. You can have more crime rates in a bigger city but not have it be as dangerous as a smaller city with less crime rates.

820509[/snapback]

I'm almost certain this study was done on a crimes per capita scale already. The term rate means a ratio of two things.

That is almost certainly how Greece ranked so high. It is Rochester's largest population center.

I'm almost certain this study was done on a crimes per capita scale already. The term rate means a ratio of two things.

That is almost certainly how Greece ranked so high. It is Rochester's largest population center.

820583[/snapback]

Gotcha, that makes sense.

369. Flint, Mich. CALL MICHAEL MOORE!

Also i saw Colonie, NY on the list at number six. Those !@#$ing pricks should die of gonorrhea and all burn in hell. SIr charges are !@#$ing ridiculous. The only reason its safe is because everyone knows the price tag that comes with comitting crime. I haven't been back there since i got arressted.