I could watch this 100000000 times

taterhill

Awesome?

He's a !@#$ing idiot!!!

Right up there with face & body-painting and puking on the beer bus.

It's kinda cute when you're 16 and rooting for you high school team, but his turd is a few years past what should have been his graduation year.

Makes me embarrased for myself and fellow Bill's fans.

Awesome?

He's a !@#$ing idiot!!!

It's kinda cute when you're 16 and rooting for you high school team, but his turd is a few years past what should have been his graduation year.

820231[/snapback]

Meh, I like it. Gotta love enthusiasm.

Awesome?

He's a !@#$ing idiot!!!

820231[/snapback]

You sure sound like a real Bills fan!!! :devil::(:huh:

Awesome?

He's a !@#$ing idiot!!!

820231[/snapback]

get over yourself..

get over yourself..

820256[/snapback]

So, let's get this straight.... you could watch this 100,000,000 times.

If you watched is constantly without interuption, that's nearly 143 years worth of watching this guy. (how's that for not getting over myself)

The guy sounds like a typical loudmouth Buffalo jerk-off who's had one too many boiler-makers at his local South Buffalo gin mill. The only thing more obnoxious than a bellowing moron, is one who can't get anything right (see Ted Kennedy)

Somehow, this is the kind of loudmouth who always seems to find their way to the seats right near me at rock concerts and football games.

Now, back to your YouTube video. Don't want to miss another second this captivating video.

Awesome?

He's a !@#$ing idiot!!!

820231[/snapback]

You must be a lot of fun at parties. :devil:

So, let's get this straight.... you could watch this 100,000,000 times.

If you watched is constantly without interuption, that's nearly 143 years worth of watching this guy.  (how's that for not getting over myself)

The guy sounds like a typical loudmouth Buffalo jerk-off who's had one too many boiler-makers at his local South Buffalo gin mill.  The only thing more obnoxious than a bellowing moron, is one who can't get anything right (see Ted Kennedy)

Somehow, this is the kind of loudmouth who always seems to find their way to the seats right near me at rock concerts and football games.

Now, back to your YouTube video. Don't want to miss another second this captivating video.

820281[/snapback]

someone in this thread takes life a little too seriously....relax there champ..it was a joke...