Mike Vick

Dawgg

It's about time; 6th year, highest paid QB in the game. All along I have said about Vick as a QB is that it is not that he CAN'T get it done is that he A'INT getting ot done. But in the last 2 games; particuarly today Vick has been superb and I give credit where credit is due.

Carson Palmer is one of the top 3 QBs in this league in my opinion. He can make all the throws, plays smart and has one of the best deep balls I have ever seen.

Carson Palmer has not won the AFC, nor has he won the Super Bowl.

By your logic, that means Carson ain't all that.

I tend to disagree.

Homer = me not willing to say Vick is great until he actualy wins something?

819783[/snapback]

The door didnt answer huh?

Homer = me not willing to say Vick is great until he actualy wins something?

819783[/snapback]

Who's saying he's great? I'm saying he's a winner...I think he's a top 10 QB in the NFL and a winner....not saying he's one of the greatest ever.

Carson Palmer is one of the top 3 QBs in this league in my opinion.  He can make all the throws, plays smart and has one of the best deep balls I have ever seen.

Carson Palmer has not won the AFC, nor has he won the Super Bowl.

By your logic, that means Carson ain't all that.

I tend to disagree.

819785[/snapback]

Thats OK.

Who's saying he's great? I'm saying he's a winner...I think he's a top 10 QB in the NFL and a winner....not saying he's one of the greatest ever.

819786[/snapback]

Im more willing to say he is "good" ... not great or a winner. A winner means he has won a big home (NFC Championship or SB).

Peyton Manning is a "great" QB, but he is NOT yet a WINNER because he hasnt won any BIG game yet.

and trust me ... im the biggest Manning homer you will probably meet.

Thats OK.

Im more willing to say he is "good" ... not great or a winner. A winner means he has won a big home (NFC Championship or SB).

Peyton Manning is a "great" QB, but he is NOT yet a WINNER because he hasnt won any BIG game yet.

and trust me ... im the biggest Manning homer you will probably meet.

819788[/snapback]

we just define it differently.....I feel there are too many factors in this game to place the entire burden of team wins on one player on one side of the ball. I prefer to look at what the QB does with the opportunities he's given in the context of the team he plays for.