Mike Vick

Dawgg

I think I'm one of the two or three people on here who has been saying that Vick is better than people give him credit for. I've seen nearly every game he's played since I live in Atlanta, and the guy is a winner. He may have games where his stats are nothing impressive, but the guy makes his offense go. Vick is a player.

Last week, most posters called me a retard for claiming I'd rather have Vick than Losman at QB.

<_<

I think I'm one of the two or three people on here who has been saying that Vick is better than people give him credit for. I've seen nearly every game he's played since I live in Atlanta, and the guy is a winner. He may have games where his stats are nothing impressive, but the guy makes his offense go. Vick is a player.

819724[/snapback]

Last week, most posters called me a retard for claiming I'd rather have Vick than Losman at QB.

<_<

819729[/snapback]

I don't think I saw that thread, but if we're talking as of today? I'd go Vick in a heartbeat. I don't think we know what JP will evolve into yet, but as of today I totally agree with you.

:lol:

819729[/snapback]

Im not a mike vick fan. I've hammered down on him in the past for his inaccuracy as a passer, and as a qb in general, but seriously if people would rather have losman then vick <_<

Yeah, if we're talking just pure passer, then I don't know....Vick's arm is actually stronger than JPs, but JP is more accurate I think. Vick can just do things that no other QB can do. He doesn't often turn the ball over, he can run and elude like nobody's business, he's usually on target to Alge, and he knows how to WIN. As a total package, I don't think it's much of a comparison between JP and Vick.

The deep ball has been disappointing for the Bills this year.  Either JP throws a nice pass that's dropped, or he misses a wide open guy.

819754[/snapback]

Yeah, I thought for sure JP and Lee (and maybe Peerless) would have hooked up more on the long ones than they have. We know they can put it together, so maybe with a little tweaking they'll get back on track.

Im not sure if you watched the game or not but Vick got lucky on a couple of throws. In the 2nd quarter he threw a side lob to a RB/FB and it could have been easily INT'd and ran back for a TD. The TD to Gates was him squeezing it to Gates and Gates breaking two tackles to get into the endzone.

819764[/snapback]

What game? Today's game?

Yep.

819768[/snapback]

Oh, yeah, I've got it on....and if you're saying that the Falcons won because Vick got lucky, I totally disagree. But even if they'd have lost, today's game is one of a LOT of Falcons games I've seen with Vick. One game doesn't make or break my opinion of him....I consider the guy a winner.

Oh, yeah, I've got it on....and if you're saying that the Falcons won because Vick got lucky, I totally disagree. But even if they'd have lost, today's game is one of a LOT of Falcons games I've seen with Vick. One game doesn't make or break my opinion of him....I consider the guy a winner.

819770[/snapback]

Let me know when he wins something (like an NFC championship or SB)

Let me know when he wins something (like an NFC championship or SB)

819772[/snapback]

Sure will....he's already knocked on the door.

I wouldn't mind having Michael Vick's TE, Alge Crumpler.  We have no one of that caliber on this team.

819780[/snapback]

Oh yeah, he's a monster. Big soft hands and can just roll over people