Well, I found the replacements for our Oline

Dude, I can tell you this right now: as a guy who went to Cornell, I am saddened to see that Wells college is going co-ed.

I had a couple of extremely memorable nights at that place. Without being too sexist, there is really nothing like an all-girls school. Mmmm.

My alma mater, up until 1976, was an all-girls school. When I went there five years later, the ratio of women to men was 12-1 and it was a four-year fugfest for anyone with testosterone.

I'm not quite sure why you feel that an all-girl college is filled with a bunch of offensive linemen. Unless you think they're all a bunch of butch dykes, in which case...well...you are soooooooo wrong.

My alma mater, up until 1976, was an all-girls school. When I went there five years later, the ratio of women to men was 12-1 and it was a four-year fugfest for anyone with testosterone.

I'm not quite sure why you feel that an all-girl college is filled with a bunch of offensive linemen. Unless you think they're all a bunch of butch dykes, in which case...well...you are soooooooo wrong.

59129[/snapback]

He's just reacting to those pictured. One does look like a potential tight end.

They're "defending the democratic process" by demanding the school stay single-sex?  Friggin' loons.

And imagine the stevestojanstorm there would be if this were an all-men school not wanting to admit women...  :w00t:

59135[/snapback]

Didn't we already go through that about ten years ago with VMI and other formerly male-only academies? Where is Hillary Clinton to tell us about equal access for all this time?

Didn't we already go through that about ten years ago with VMI and other formerly male-only academies?  Where is Hillary Clinton to tell us about equal access for all this time?

59144[/snapback]

Nah, not when the shoe is on the other foot. Typical these days....

Dude, I can tell you this right now: as a guy who went to Cornell, I am saddened to see that Wells college is going co-ed.

I had a couple of extremely memorable nights at that place. Without being too sexist, there is really nothing like an all-girls school. Mmmm.

59110[/snapback]

As a fellow Cornellian I also remember Well's College.....all girls looking for a night out!

As a fellow Cornellian I also remember Well's College.....all girls looking for a night out!

59725[/snapback]

They were definitely looking for something all right........ :rolleyes: