On a scale of 1 to 5

Tux of Borg

On a scale of 1 to 5, where do you rank your life?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. On a scale of 1 to 5, where do you rank your life?

• 1 Sucks
    • 5 Great

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5. Life is good and always will be good no matter what gets thrown at me.

819593[/snapback]

What are you Amish? ;);)

Only kidding, I said 5 too and basically have the same belief.

Did anyone catch that joke of an Oprah show where she was traveling across country and interviewed an Amish family?

What a total moron she is... With questions like... "Do you get divorced?" "What about premartial sex?" <_<:lol: And her friend Gale/Gail is as dim as a 5 watt bulb...

Here is a woman who spends a million a week, bitches about not being allowed into trendy boutiques because she came after closing... Interviewing the freakn' Amish...??? 0:):)

And she'd have us believe that that Stedman fugged up her happiness...

Sorry for the rant... I was on a roll with the Amish!

:blink::blink:

Be careful there Jack... He could ask to move in with one of us here for a spell...

That would take both person's life down to a -2... Yes, a negative 2!

<_<

820017[/snapback]

He's down in the VA area, so that's their problem, not mine.

What are you Amish? :lol:  0:)

820012[/snapback]

Hell no, those guys are crazy. I'm a Mennonite. <_<

Seriously though, nothing annoys me more then people who complain about their lives all the time or think they have it so bad. Everyone is allowed to have their moments, but for me if I'm still breathing, life is good. May not always be going the way I would like it to, but it's still good.

I was in a car accident six weeks ago that caused a broken leg, shot glass into my left eye that detached my retina and generally !@#$ed up my face pretty good. In light of all that I was really tempted to put one, but then I considered that that same accident could have easily killed me and since it's better to be alive than dead I went with five.

I have an incredibly hot wife and wonderful marriage. Two great healthy kids and one on the way. I like my job and get to play pickup hoops three times a week. My neighborhood is fantastic, the Sabres are doing well and its fall in the Carolinas.

My glass is always half full.

I rated it 4. I've got a beautiful wife, jobs and respectability in my field are looking up, and I'm happy where I am.

What would make it a 5 would be more initiative and less laziness on my part, more consistent time spent on music, and a little more money in the bank account with the idea that I might even be able to afford to start thinking about a place in NYC.