On a scale of 1 to 5

Tux of Borg

On a scale of 1 to 5, where do you rank your life?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. On a scale of 1 to 5, where do you rank your life?

• 1 Sucks
    • 5 Great

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If there was a choice for a 3.5, that what I would have selected, but went with a 3.

I only wish I had a few more buck in my bank account. (O.K., a few thousand more bucks). And although I have a physically demanding job, I wish I had about 50 less pounds.

On the plus side, living in the Bay Area is great! I have an amazing wife, with kids who will truly make a difference in the world! Oh. The Sabres are kicking ass too! That always makes life grand!!!

Edit to finish question. I would go back to school, to get a degree in something. What am I waiting for? With both my wife and I self-employed, and my wife recovering from major rotator cuff surgery, and a broken foot, if I don't work, we don't eat and pay bills. Going to school full time will be kind of difficult at this point.

Edited by Draconator

I've voted a 5. Sure, I could use a little more money, but overall, I've got a wife that loves me for who I am (amazingly), a house, two cars, a job I love, family that cares about me, and many friends, from real life and here on The Wall.

Right now I would rate it a 4. I enjoy my job. I love my wife. And we are expecting a little girl in March. What will make it better? When our little is born in March. Not much I can do about that part in making it better. The wife is the one doing the baking :lol:

I chose a 3. If it was soley based upon my family it would have been a 6. It's amazing how much your life changes when you are doing things for others not just yourself. My wife really rescued me from the doldrums of alchohol. I used to drink, ALOT. I did reprehensible things to family, friends and strangers. Most of the 90's are forgotten. I'm not sure if I ever remembered them. If not for my wife I most certainly would have ended up in jail or dead. I had serious anger management issues but the woman of my dreams led me to follow a happier, more fufilling life.

Career wise, I managed to hang onto a decent job. Upon settling down with my wife, I was promoted at work to where I am now. It's not the best job in the world (as I am working this very minute), but I doubled my salalry since joining the company and have decent benefits.

Ultimately, I would like own my own business (with my wife) and not have to bow to the man. I could lose 10 or 20 pounds and would like a new car (we have one nice one but the other, not so much). We had an immense amount of credit debt to clear up and are about half way through it. Hopefully sometime next year after said debt is gone we can get a house.

So that is how I got to a 3.

Why do you rate it the way you do? What could YOU change to make it better? And what are you waiting for?

819523[/snapback]

I would have rated a 2 but that would be unfair to people who actually had a sh------- life.

i went with a 2, goin through a rough stretch right now, but it gets easier to handle every day...like the rest, my 3 boys really keep me going...job is going very well, great group of friends helping me through this bumpy road...so a 2 is probably a bit dramatic, but i will stick with it for now

i went with a 2, goin through a rough stretch right now, but it gets easier to handle every day...like the rest, my 3 boys really keep me going...job is going very well, great group of friends helping me through this bumpy road...so a 2 is probably a bit dramatic, but i will stick with it for now

819734[/snapback]

Get rid of that van you keep needing advice on fixing, and you could probably jump up to a 3.

Right now I would rate it a 4.  I enjoy my job. I love my wife.  And we are expecting a little girl in March. What will make it better?  When our little is born in March.  Not much I can do about that part in making it better.  The wife is the one doing the baking  <_<

819561[/snapback]

Congrats!! :lol:

Why do you rate it the way you do? What could YOU change to make it better? And what are you waiting for?

819523[/snapback]

What are you Dr. Phil looking for the next suicide? 0:)

To answer like, this one guy I know. " I could give a flying !@#$, about this stinking poll. " <_<:lol: