Bill Clinton's 60th birthday bash

This strikes me as odd for a number of reasons, first and foremost I had always thought Clinton was born in August.

Secondly I found it strange that an ex-president would be charging his friends to come to his party.

And lastly he hires dull, plodding BRITISH geezers as his talent. You're telling me there's no good up and coming young American artists?

This strikes me as odd for a number of reasons, first and foremost I had always thought Clinton was born in August.

Secondly I found it strange that an ex-president would be charging his friends to come to his party.

And lastly he hires dull, plodding BRITISH geezers as his talent. You're telling me there's no good up and coming young American artists?

819852[/snapback]

You mean like when he was pimping Fleetwood Mac while on the stump? <_<

Clinton's birthday is August 17 or 19th  I know that because mine is the 18th.

820445[/snapback]

Here's to us Leos!

About Presidents and parties: I'm pretty sure W would probably have to pay people to come to any party of his...and even then he might have some difficulties.

What is certain is many Republican congressional candidates certainly don't want him around any party of theirs....though his wife recently blew into town to stump for Reynolds.

You know it is bad when they send the wife.