Thrashers tonight

Mile High

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what it is?... Bad karma for slacking the Thrash (not nessecarily you) for losing the shoot out to the creeps from Philly!

:lol:

819358[/snapback]

All I can say is wow. Couldn't watch the game but RJ kept me pumped. This team has the potential to be THE greatest sports team in Buffalo's history. Congrats to our boys for the 10 and 0 start and nice job getting the point tonight.

All I can say is wow.  Couldn't watch the game but RJ kept me pumped.  This team has the potential to be THE greatest sports team in Buffalo's history.  Congrats to our boys for the 10 and 0 start and nice job getting the point tonight.

819359[/snapback]

EXACTLY! The SO means nothing... Except a POINT! Scoring with 90 left is the important thing... You know in playoff format (unlim OT...)... The Sabres would have taken it to them.

For me, this the best of both worlds... Ya, nice to get the win and the record... Let the Loafs stay there... :lol:

Buffalo gets a point. They get the monkey off their back (record)... And they stick it to Atlanta with a goal 90 seconds left...

For me it is a head game... :P:lol: Ya, I did say that...

Did I mention that Tallinder was out too...

Good game... Go their head out of their arse late to be able to lift it high!

:P

Great game. Lived up to what I expected. Sabres looked fantastic despite the loss. I really gained a lot of respect for the Thrashers as well. They were tired and outplayed the first two periods but hung in there and came on strong in the third to kinda steal the win.