Thrashers tonight

Mile High

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not predicting a score cause I won't.  Swords will show up and hopefully break the record.  Anyone know if it's viewable through an online source?

819257[/snapback]

http://www.myp2p.eu/

I never used this site. I posted it on another thread. I'm going to use it to watch soccer games that I don't have on tv, but in its schedule, it has atlanta vs buffalo. I don't know if it works since I never used it but it has live streaming.

In Boca Lupo.

http://www.myp2p.eu/

I never used this site.  I posted it on another thread.  I'm going to use it to watch soccer games that I don't have on tv, but in its schedule, it has atlanta vs buffalo.  I don't know if it works since I never used it but it has live streaming.

In Boca Lupo.

819258[/snapback]

Nice find. Hope it works.

So here's my peeve for the day...

This whole idea of the NHL awarding a point for an overtime or shootout loss is just plain ridiculous, and here's why...

Atlanta has 7 wins, 4 losses, 17 points, while Dallas has 8 wins, 2 losses, 16 points (the Stars also find themselves second in their division behind Anaheim, who has 7 winds, 3 losses, 17 points).

I know the reason is that the league eliminated the 1-point ties, but does anyone else think its crazy that a team gets a point for a loss, or that Dallas - a team with a better winning percentage (8-2) - has less points than Anaheim (7-3) and Atlanta (7-4)??? :lol:

Just wondering.

Not that I feel sorry for Dallas or anything. Come to think of it, I hate Atlanta too!

OK....

GO SABRES!!!!!!

98 and 0 baby!!! :P

So here's my peeve for the day...

This whole idea of the NHL awarding a point for an overtime or shootout loss is just plain ridiculous, and here's why...

Atlanta has 7 wins, 4 losses, 17 points, while Dallas has 8 wins, 2 losses, 16 points (the Stars also find themselves second in their division behind Anaheim, who has 7 winds, 3 losses, 17 points).

I know the reason is that the league eliminated the 1-point ties, but does anyone else think its crazy that a team gets a point for a loss, or that Dallas - a team with a better winning percentage (8-2)  - has less points than Anaheim (7-3) and Atlanta (7-4)??? :lol:

Just wondering.

Not that I feel sorry for Dallas or anything.  Come to think of it, I hate Atlanta too!

OK....

GO SABRES!!!!!!

98 and 0 baby!!! :P

819283[/snapback]

I don't like it either. I've always wanted to see how giving the winning team 3 points and eliminating overtime would change things around. Oh well.

I'd just like to take this opportunity to thank my wife for buying me NHL Center Ice so I could watch the game...

Of course, to hear HER tell it, she bought it so she wouldn't have to listen to me whine and B word and cry and moan about not seeing the Sabres. But we all know she did it for me... :lol:

I don't like it either.  I've always wanted to see how giving the winning team 3 points and eliminating overtime would change things around.  Oh well.

819284[/snapback]

I would like the 3 points thing too!

On another note:

Reminds me of how they work holiday pay in the US gov't... Since we work 24/7/365... We have to work holidays... That means we still work a 5 day work week... And get paid for 6... Obvioulsy, the guys that are not critical to the mission work 4 and get paid 5 with the holiday as an off day, but I regress. So in other words, your normal off day is the holiday, you still get that holiday pay the next day you work (or in some cases before, depending on where your off days land)... The guy ACTUALLY WORKING the day gets the same deal... In the end a worse one because he is there on the Holiday... :P:lol:

So in conclusion... I would like the NHL to award a win with 3 points and when I actually got to be here on Christmas day, award a person triple time! You would see the crew standing in line ready to work the actual holiday for people who want to pass on it! Then again you may get backstabbing management phucks working non-significant holidays like Columbus Day...

But, again... I regress... Not trying to hijack the thread... :lol:

:P

I'd just like to take this opportunity to thank my wife for buying me NHL Center Ice so I could watch the game...

Of course, to hear HER tell it, she bought it so she wouldn't have to listen to me whine and B word and cry and moan about not seeing the Sabres.  But we all know she did it for me...  :lol:

819285[/snapback]

Isn't that cute :P Congrats on finding the perfect wife.. now if you could give me some tips.

Isn't that cute :lol: Congrats on finding the perfect wife.. now if you could give me some tips.

819291[/snapback]

My wife did the same thing =)

I want this game so incredibly bad. The guy that sits next to me at work has Thrashers season tickets. I'll never hear the end of it... c'mon swordsmen!

I want this game so incredibly bad.  The guy that sits next to me at work has Thrashers season tickets.  I'll never hear the end of it... c'mon swordsmen!

819294[/snapback]

Ask him if he enjoys looking at the standings then. It should keep him quiet for a while.

I want this game so incredibly bad.  The guy that sits next to me at work has Thrashers season tickets.  I'll never hear the end of it... c'mon swordsmen!

819294[/snapback]

Oh no! You know what this means (and hence all Buffalo history)? Get ready to eat crow... :lol::P

The thing is to say... "I don't really care!"... "What's a loss?" Sing with me Buffalo!... :lol::P

2-1 Thrashers.  Not worried.

819296[/snapback]

You do get that "old school Bills' feeling" when Jim Kelly would lead the team down the field in the end!

Nice to have that feeling back!

Even if they do lose... I am sorta glad to put the thing to rest. It would be better if it happened on the road though...

You're stuck at work too?  God I can't wait to find another job.

819300[/snapback]

meaazza this great... i don't get Vs. or MSG where i live (landlord has some shady exclusive deal that limits what companies can serve in our are) so i am watchin the sabres game :lol: ... well that is unitl i crawl over to a party