Anyone sleep on a platform bed?

ajzepp

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes but Im not talking about the bed frame ... I said in my original post BED ... haha .. but seriously. The actual bed. Let your body hit a bed it doesnt like for a year, and see how fast you will be looking for a new bed.

819027[/snapback]

Heck a year?? I have been going on ten, if not more with the same thing... Can't really say too much... Some sleeps are bad and some good... Just power through it... Than again... I work a swing shift... :P0:)

:lol:

I couldnt do it ...

819035[/snapback]

Ah... They don't make kids like they used to! :):lol::lol::)

I never thought I'd say that... :P0:)

My father worked on the RR and everday an old guy would come in hunched over, at quiting time he would leave hunched over... He shoveled coal in that postion all day!

He said the same thing I said above...

My father's response:

"They don't make kids as stupid as they did!"

I applaud you... We do evolve!

:lol:

Real bed vs. Mattress on floor or some other facsimile of an actual bed

Real bed:

A real nice big comfortable bed will get you a good woman. A woman you can bring home to mom. A woman that will wake up and make you breakfast. A woman that will make you feel complete as a man.

Not real bed:

A fake bed, consisting of mattresses on the floor, futons, or some tiny little sponge thing on top of a wood frame will get you a certain type of girl. A girl who will wake you up with her head bobbing under the sheets. A girl who will answer yes to "Do you like anal?". A girl who knows what a blumpkin and a dirty sanchez is and probably has performed one or both on some of your friends. You know, that kind of girl.

Real bed vs. Mattress on floor or some other facsimile of an actual bed

Real bed:

A real nice big comfortable bed will get you a good woman.  A woman you can bring home to mom.  A woman that will wake up and make you breakfast.  A woman that will make you feel complete as a man.

Not real bed:

A fake bed, consisting of mattresses on the floor, futons, or some tiny little sponge thing on top of a wood frame will get you a certain type of girl.  A girl who will wake you up with her head bobbing under the sheets.  A girl who will answer yes to "Do you like anal?".  A girl who knows what a blumpkin and a dirty sanchez is and probably has performed one or both on some of your friends.  You know, that kind of girl.

819074[/snapback]

:P

Ah yes, the good 'ol "blumpkin." 0:)

Maybe Scott can set up a prostitution service, taking care of the needs of several horny posters who hound female posters, especially Lana.

If you need any help with that Scott, let me know, it's hard out there for a pimp. :lol:

Maybe Scott can set up a prostitution service, taking care of the needs of several horny posters who hound female posters, especially Lana.

If you need any help with that Scott, let me know, it's hard out there for a pimp. :lol:

819235[/snapback]

Unfortunately you're too late. I think AJ is the local pimp.

But then, considering you're wrong about everything else you post on...why would I believe this?

819171[/snapback]

Who are you to judge? If I am wrong on everything I post on, two things must be true ...

1. You are wrong on 85% of your posts, because I agree with you on about 85% of your posts

2. Your arrogance will one day make your head implode, if someone doesnt smash it in by then, because of your rudeness.

Some people on this board ... agh ... even worse they seem like they can be really nice people one moment and jerks the next. Bungee Jumper ... you and Simon and Cantakerous take every chance you can to critisize me. Maybe if you clicked "ignore" it would help.

BTW: I responded to your comment in the Sabres thread about me posting multiple times on me losing a bet. It must have made too much sense, because you didnt respond.

But then, considering you're wrong about everything else you post on...why would I believe this?

819171[/snapback]

He lost me at "unless your a child".

I think he meant "unless you're a child" but one can't presume to know intent - except of course for those well versed in post-modern liberal doctrinare. They have free license to know everything.