Remember clocks go back this weekend

millbank

I see what you are saying... And your first paragraph had me shaking my head...  Just adjust their clocks.

When I read your second paragraph... Things made more sense... Then why wouldn't the farming community make adjustments also, just like the farmer is doing?

Then again... This isn't 1896... It is 2006... Things generally, in the business world work 24/7... A freakin' hour?  By the time a modern framer polishes off his coffee and donut and hitches him self to his 100's thousand dollar combine, cranks the heat and Lee Greenwood tunes... He (she for the ladies out there) probably only has about 45 minutes anyway... :lol:  :P

I can see the resistance years ago when our society was a farming society... Today, it seems like they have to make the adjustment.

Just my $.02...  I can't seem to get the damn marbles out of my mouth... Got any advice on that?

:P

819272[/snapback]

Here are my guiding principles on this subject:

1) Stuckincincy requires food.

2) Farmers produce the food for stuckincincy to eat.

3) Farmers do not like DST, so principles 1 and 2 above move stuckincincy to support the farmers.

Simple. :lol:

Here are my guiding principles on this subject:

1) Stuckincincy requires food.

2) Farmers produce the food for stuckincincy to eat.

3) Farmers do not like DST, so principles 1 and 2 above move stuckincincy to support  the farmers.

Simple.  :lol:

819303[/snapback]

This isn't France... :lol::P They will get over it...

:P