Let's just focus

On beating Green Bay...one game at a time...winning heals everything

818636[/snapback]

If we win this game we may finish the season with 6-8 wins. We lose this game, at home, against a team about where we are right now, we'll be lucky to win 4 - 5 games.

My sense is that the team should simply focus on the next game and thus you are right they should focus on the Packers. However, as fans we should also just focus but that means focus on the fact this is bye week.

Fans get to do whatever we want anyway, but clearly unlike any other week during the season fans IMHO should take the opportunity of the bye week to focus on intelligent assessment after 7 weeks or whatever silliness gives them fan pleasure.

Fans get to do whatever we want anyway, but clearly unlike any other week during the season fans IMHO should take the opportunity of the bye week to focus on intelligent assessment after 7 weeks or whatever silliness gives them fan pleasure.

819058[/snapback]

Why don't you start a thread about this PG, and please; give us your views (however preliminary) about the 06 and 07 drafts. :P

Why don't you start a thread about this PG, and please; give us your views (however preliminary) about the 06 and 07 drafts.  :P

819094[/snapback]

I'll try, but actually the tough thing about a struggling Bills team is that it gets a little tougher for me to justify spending way too much time on TSW and the Bills to my my lovely wife. Recovering from the storm which hit Buffalo, and the day to day Bill balancing and paying are also commanding a bit more time these days and bye week was actuallly long ago promised to her for doing stuff as I took in the 2nd of 3 promised plays with her last night (Wicked in Toronto was an extraordinary work on Wednesday, 2 Days of Rain at Studio Arena last night was fairly unpenetrable to all and we are off the the Shaw Festival in Niagara on the Lake next for something or other this bye week.

Sje is sleeping in this morning so at least I get a little time to Billsify but we will see.