Some on this board are so quick to jump ship

bluv

Fans have every right to be upset with this team, just so long as the thoughts and reasoning are justifiable and objective.

Look at the Bills as a product (RW and the uppere echelon sure do, it's a business).

Has this product been living up to its potential lately?

I guess I don't understand the motivation behind these generalization/straw-man/condescending threads.  "Look at me - I'm the voice of reason and smarter than everyone else". 

What is your point?  Did the fans really run Bledsoe/Henry out of town?  Was everybody thrilled about their replacement draft picks (McGahee/JP) at the time?  Because I seem to recall the contrary - there were plenty of critics of those picks and those critics were labeled as fair-weather idiots - probably by people like you who defend the laundry no matter what.

In any case, are you saying we'd be much better with Bledsoe/Henry here?  And what percentage of fans actually want to see JP benched at this point?  Maybe like 2 guys; but lets pretend it's more like 80% of us are for it just because it makes you feel smarter?

818973[/snapback]

No; we didn't actually force management to run these guys away and no I don't think we would be better with Drew. But to those who over react, only seeing good or bad, no in between are just agonizing! I mean a good player has a bad stretch or an average young developing player who hasn't turn into a Pro Bowler by year 2 is too quickly labeled as washed up or a bust! I'll bet if Whitner does get at least 4 picks this year or 15 next year he will be thrown in the heap as well; remember you heard it here first! Those types are worse than the sport journalists who over-exagerate an issue just to make a story or start a discussion! And where have you been? There are way more than 2 guys on this board who wants to bench JP! And if you want to pretend it's more like 80%, Holcomb's Arm feels like that 80% all by himself!

Some on this board are so quick to jump ship, and turn on a player or the team

Signed,

Captain Obvious

819146[/snapback]

i have always been a bills fan and allways will be. i forone have never been a JP fan didnt like him in college and dont like him now. but thats my opinion. as far as spikes goes he is the best LB we have just give him time.he will be fine

I will never deny of TKO's dominance in years past.  I think there are two items that standout concerning him:

#1 being that the type of injury he sustained has a very low 'return to 100%' recovery rate.  He has not shown anything different than other players who sustain an achilles injury. 

#2 his comments early on were somewhat surprising regarding TV's move to IR and his eventual release.  While I don't want to see TKO leave, I think he may choose to leave at the end of this season. 

He's nowhere near what he used to be, it's reality and it sucks and I wish it wasn't this way but it is.

818971[/snapback]

Just as Jim Rome sez I'm not saying but I'm saying TKO is DONE.

Thanks, well put.

I guess I don't understand the motivation behind these generalization/straw-man/condescending threads.  "Look at me - I'm the voice of reason and smarter than everyone else". 

What is your point?  Did the fans really run Bledsoe/Henry out of town?  Was everybody thrilled about their replacement draft picks (McGahee/JP) at the time?  Because I seem to recall the contrary - there were plenty of critics of those picks and those critics were labeled as fair-weather idiots - probably by people like you who defend the laundry no matter what.

In any case, are you saying we'd be much better with Bledsoe/Henry here?  And what percentage of fans actually want to see JP benched at this point?  Maybe like 2 guys; but lets pretend it's more like 80% of us are for it just because it makes you feel smarter?

818973[/snapback]

Nobody here is "jumping ship!"

The ship jumpers have left a long time ago.

We are the ones who GO DOWN WITH THE SHIP, season after season.

In hindsight, Wade's 8-8 is looking pretty good now! :lol:

819280[/snapback]

Exactly. Those of us who are still here have every right to be brutal about the team. They stink, and will for a ling time still.

WOW.  I'm not a JP apologist but what team are you watching?

818955[/snapback]

They have given him plenty of time most games to make something happen, Losman definitely holds onto the ball too long...probably because of his tendency to lock onto Lee Evans and ignore the rest of the field.

The blindside hits are awful...they are on the o-line but Jon needs to have the ability to hold onto the football.