People need to lighten up...

EZC-Boston

People are coming after South Park again this week, for a joke about the Crocodile Hunter

No sense of humor?

Aren't Norm's comments worse?

Norm Talks

Did he get the same criticism?

Did anybody see this week's South Park? It was pretty funny and I thought the Crocodile Hunter bit was funny and not in bad taste. Hitler as the "Can you hear me now?" Guy was hilarious. Also any time butters is singing biggie lyrics, you know it was a good episode.

If anything people should have been offended by priests with little boys on leashes..

People are coming after South Park again this week, for a joke about the Crocodile Hunter

No sense of humor?

Norm Talks

Did anybody see this week's South Park?  It was pretty funny and I thought the Crocodile Hunter bit was funny and not in bad taste.  Hitler as the "Can you hear me now?" Guy was hilarious.  Also any time butters is singing biggie lyrics, you know it was a good episode. 

If anything people should have been offended by priests with little boys on leashes..

818527[/snapback]

I loved how the Crocodile Hunter showed up for Satan's party. They even made a joke about it saying it was too early for him to be there.

Did you see the episode or are you just commenting blindly?  It was about 10 seconds in a half hour show.

818538[/snapback]

I dont watch South Park. I read the article and it seemed inappropriate regardless of duration.

No sense of humor?

Norm Talks

Did anybody see this week's South Park?  It was pretty funny and I thought the Crocodile Hunter bit was funny and not in bad taste.  Hitler as the "Can you hear me now?" Guy was hilarious.  Also any time butters is singing biggie lyrics, you know it was a good episode. 

818527[/snapback]

I don't think Norm's comments are bad; I think they're hilarious, actually. "You know who's got to be pissed? The crocodiles. He got killed by some fruity fish." :lol:

I'm sure his wife and children will find the episode hilarious.

818532[/snapback]

It was hilarious. I don't know about the Crocodile Hunter, but when I die, I hope a couple million people get a funny joke out of it. I really can't imagine anyone dying and, in the afterlife, them hoping everyone they know stays in a constant state of mourning over them.

BTW, that was maybe the best South Park this season.

Butters dropping an N bomb.

Satan's Ferrari cake.

The Catholic priests and their "pets".

The Three Serial-Killer Stooges.

The Crow.

The worst part is that the joke wasn't even a shot at the Croc Hunter. It was a shot at all the people who have been brining up that costume idea over the last few days. These idiot writers still think of South Park as nothing more than fart jokes. Maybe if they opened their eyes and actually watched any episode from the last 5 or so years, they'd realize what the show has become.

It was hilarious.  I don't know about the Crocodile Hunter, but when I die, I hope a couple million people get a funny joke out of it.  I really can't imagine anyone dying and, in the afterlife, them hoping everyone they know stays in a constant state of mourning over them.

BTW, that was maybe the best South Park this season.

Butters dropping an N bomb.

Satan's Ferrari cake.

The Catholic priests and their "pets".

The Three Serial-Killer Stooges.

The Crow.

818563[/snapback]

Totally agree.

"What else are intestines good for?"

"You know, escargot, my car go..."

"I'm a geologist"

As long as it isn't in some type of Darwin Award nomination.  :o

818567[/snapback]

Even if it is!

"A 25 year old Cheektowaga man died yesterday after accidentally locking himself in a basement freezer while trying to organize his frozen pierogies."

I'd be really disappointed if you guys didn't laugh at that. What a great way to complete the Paul and Kelly trilogy. :lol:

Even if it is!

"A 25 year old Cheektowaga man died yesterday after accidentally locking himself in a basement freezer while trying to organize his frozen pierogies."

I'd be really disappointed if you guys didn't laugh at that.  What a great way to complete the Paul and Kelly trilogy. :lol:

818594[/snapback]

I promise, when you die I'll laugh my ass off.

Unless it's some sort of freak stingray accident. I wouldn't want to upset dib.

What most people who don't watch the show fail to realize is this:

the people who cry about the show the most are the ones usually being made fun off. People who flip out over the "tastelessness" of dead guy jokes. The show's purpose is to mock people who can't lighten up.

BTW, the funniest part was the priest with thier pets...

I've watched the episode about 10 times since it aired, it is Halloween! One of the better episodes in a long time. I'm still laughing at Butters and Biggie.

FYI - Two of my favorite episodes are being replayed next week, Scott Tenorman Must Die is on 11/8 @ 9:30 and Good Times With Weapons is on 11/9 @ 9:30. Set your Tivos!