Get a bang out of your Scion tC

stuckincincy

Yes and I'd like it on a platter please :lol:

I eventually plan on getting something more to my liking, but for now I must sacrifice and drive my econobox civic.

819327[/snapback]

lol

I basically want something that will get me from point A to point B in a reliable fasion, that has a bit of a "cool" factor, and has enough pep to make driving fun. There are a handful of those cars in my price range, thankfully.

lol

I basically want something that will get me from point A to point B in a reliable fasion, that has a bit of a "cool" factor, and has enough pep to make driving fun. There are a handful of those cars in my price range, thankfully.

819330[/snapback]

My advice, get something second hand. My sister has this problem with used cars. She thinks that they will all break down and die on her since someone else drove it.

I'll give you an example.

She paid her Mazda 3 with no options except for A/C, 20 300$ (tax included). A friend of mine who has his own garage found a Infinity G35 4 door 2004 for 22 000$. For me, I'd have taken the second option. A middle mileage luxury car. If she wants to sell the Mazda, she loses 30% resale value the first year alone.

Well, if I wanted a truck that could go off-road, I'd go with a Land Rover :lol:

819328[/snapback]

You sound like my son... Ever since getting the Jeep... He has been obsessing about getting a LandRover now and how "old school" his old man is... :lol::P

He even builds the things out of Lego and pretends to recover stuck Jeeps (if that is possible... :D:D )

I think a shrink should get a hold of us... :lol: (That one was for you Darin)

And SORRY I HAVE TO DO IT...

My son is 8...

:lol::P

My advice, get something second hand.  My sister has this problem with used cars.  She thinks that they will all break down and die on her since someone else drove it. 

I'll give you an example.

She paid her Mazda 3 with no options except for A/C, 20 300$ (tax included).  A friend of mine who has his own garage found a Infinity G35 4 door 2004 for 22 000$.  For me, I'd have taken the second option.  A middle mileage luxury car.  If she wants to sell the Mazda, she loses 30% resale value the first year alone.

819333[/snapback]

Yep, I'm going to target a car that is a year or two old....probably not something as nice as an Infinity, but maybe like a Passat or a Camry

You sound like my son... Ever since getting the Jeep... He has been obsessing about getting a LandRover now and how "old school" his old man is... :lol:  :P

He even builds the things out of Lego and pretends to recover stuck Jeeps (if that is possible... :lol:  :D )

I think a shrink should get a hold of us... :lol:  (That one was for you Darin)

And SORRY I HAVE TO DO IT...

My son is 8...

:lol:  :P

819334[/snapback]

What's the point? It's a nice truck and it's rugged enough to do what Samurai/Jeep TJ's could.

What's the point?  It's a nice truck and it's rugged enough to do what Samurai/Jeep TJ's could.

819339[/snapback]

I used to own a 1986 Samurai also... That was one hell of a trail ride back in the day... Stock to stock put the "new" ('87) Wrangler (YJ) to shame, especially at fording water!... They corrected that when the TJ came out in '97...

Still think... The CJ/YJ/TJ are the best lifted... The 95" wheel base is the best!

The new JK... Wider and longer... Time will tell... No "tub" body among other things!

CJ=Civilian Jeep

YJ=Yuppie Jeep

TJ=Total Jeep

JK=Just Kidding

LandRover=Nancy Boy car!

:lol::P