Spikes Is Done

Sure, what's a few more years gobbling up 9 million a year for a slow linebacker? On top of that, the guy is a jerk

818387[/snapback]

:lol::o:D "The guy is a jerk." Where did that come from? Did TKO impregnate your girl or something?

Also, didn't Spikes sign a 5 year deal in 2003? So he only has 1 more year under contract after this one. And it's in the $6.5 mill range, not quite $9 mill.

IMO, let him play out his contract. The current Spikes is still better than Haggan, and maybe he'll get better with time as he gets healthier.

:lol:  :o  :D "The guy is a jerk." Where did that come from? Did TKO impregnate your girl or something?

Also, didn't Spikes sign a 5 year deal in 2003? So he only has 1 more year under contract after this one. And it's in  the $6.5 mill range, not quite $9 mill.

IMO, let him play out his contract. The current Spikes is still better than Haggan, and maybe he'll get better with time as he gets healthier.

818520[/snapback]

Ask schoop and the Bulldog, they interviewed him at the superbowl. All the stars of the sports world were around and they asked him who was the most impressive person he had seen their. His answer. He said it was the guy who he saw in the mirror when he woke up. Jerk

This is an injury that typically takes a few years to recover from.  Add to it the hammy injury and I'm not sure anybody could expect him to look like the old TKO.  That being said I had my doubts from the get go whether he'd ever look like the old TKO but I'm not willing to toss him under the bus just yet.

818380[/snapback]

Right. So by the time those "few years" pass by he'll be over the hill.

So pick your poison.

He's done, especially at five million clams. He'll be asked to restructure. Think he's gonna say yes knowing his past feelings about Cincinnati?

Right.  So by the time those "few years" pass by he'll be over the hill. 

So pick your poison. 

He's done, especially at five million clams.  He'll be asked to restructure.  Think he's gonna say yes knowing his past feelings about Cincinnati?

818585[/snapback]

I hate to say it, but management is going to make a very difficult decision with TKO this offseason. I hope that he comes back from it, but I think that his luck is running out. Prior to tearing the achillies, he had only missed one game, and that was to attend his fathers funeral. Now he missed most of last year, and all but two games this year.

I don't see the Bills bringing him back. He just doesn't give the team any "bang for their buck" and he costs alot of bucks. This is obviously a young team with many needs to fill. I like TKO but i don't see him back here. Hopefully he can help a playoff team get over the hump like he so deperately desires.

The dude isn't even in game shape yet. That's the real problem. He barely exerted himself in training camp and has missed most of the regular season... so it will take few games, but I do feel that he will return to form.

Right.  So by the time those "few years" pass by he'll be over the hill. 

So pick your poison. 

He's done, especially at five million clams.  He'll be asked to restructure.  Think he's gonna say yes knowing his past feelings about Cincinnati?

818585[/snapback]

:lol:  :o  :D "The guy is a jerk." Where did that come from? Did TKO impregnate your girl or something?

Also, didn't Spikes sign a 5 year deal in 2003? So he only has 1 more year under contract after this one. And it's in  the $6.5 mill range, not quite $9 mill.

818520[/snapback]

The starter of this post should change his name to "catchestakeosballsinhismouth"