SABRES 10-0

duey

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or maybe the Sabres aren't as good as we thought, i.e. the best team in the East, much less the NHL?  Or maybe winning is more a product of luck when 2 good teams meet?

819592[/snapback]

Why the hell do you refuse to admit that ATL is probably the 2nd or 3rd best team in the Eastern Conference (with Carolina)?

Or maybe the Sabres aren't as good as we thought, i.e. the best team in the East, much less the NHL?  Or maybe winning is more a product of luck when 2 good teams meet?

819592[/snapback]

Ahh, the old Buffalo sports fan, back so soon, as predicted. :lol:

How about, they're great so far, have come out of every game with a point so far, and this is going to be an exciting season?

The real worrisome thing is not Saturday's performance; it's Tallinder's injury. We shall see what Paetsch is made of.

819592[/snapback]

yes I agree..we will probaby miss the playoffs..then they will probably move to Portland...you must be a freaking joy to hang out with...

are these last 2 posts a joke? I hope so...maybe the Colts should start Jim Siorgi this week..give Peyton a break... :lol:

819652[/snapback]

Welcome to hockey bro. Did you know that in Baseball that the backup catcher starts for the starting catcher every once in a while? :P

Miller gave up 5 goals ... that doesnt mean he is a bad goalie. Maybe he was just tired. Thats all we were saying.

Welcome to hockey bro. Did you know that in Baseball that the backup catcher starts for the starting catcher every once in a while?  :lol:

Miller gave up 5 goals ... that doesnt mean he is a bad goalie. Maybe he was just tired. Thats all we were saying.

819659[/snapback]

yea..put an ice cold goalie in for a shootout..brilliant...BTW it is October..I am sure he is not tired..

819592[/snapback]

Wow classic lol

Get off the ledge man, it's a long season.

Tired or not, he gave up 5 goals ... 2 of them were pretty goofy also.

It seemed everytime we tied the game up, they got a goofy goal to tie it up.

819677[/snapback]

Or maybe he had a less than spectacular game? They are human, this is not EA Sports NHL 2007.

Thanks for the view from Illinois.  As d_i_b said, given the advantages the Sabres had, they probably would have lost bad to the Thrashers had the roles been reversed, and that's what's so disappointing.

819407[/snapback]

You can't say say that... Maybe Miller comes up big at those times??... You will never know??...

Atalanta's coach was right... It was like playoff hockey... The rested team was Buffalo, the tired Atlanta... What usually happens in games like that during the playoffs?... Somehow, the tired team is on... Yes, they may get outplayed... BUT... Get a hot goalie and you will pull things off.

It is amazing because Buffalo had all those PPs and didn't capitalize... Just an off night and a good Atlanta goalie that was hot.

If you were Atlanta, would you want to go down in the books as the team that lost to make the other's streak?

It is not disappointing because I feel the league and the officials will finally be in OUR court this year...