Sabres on ComcastOnline

BB27

A while ago, a friend of mine on a soccer forum told me about this site that lets you watch live video streaming for free.  I haven't used it yet and I have no idea how it works but if anyone wants to try it, here is the link.  It has NHL, NFL and all other sporting events.

http://www.myp2p.eu/

818105[/snapback]

Sabres game not on that site. Damn.

You can listen to the games from the Sabres site to any who are looking for it.

Well, they finally admitted that it's blacked out in my area.  That only took an entire hour.  <_<

818101[/snapback]

Where are you? I'm in craptackular Boston.....

I am going to the Sabres / bruins game next thursday.

Where are you?  I'm in craptackular Boston.....

I am going to the Sabres / bruins game next thursday.

818111[/snapback]

DC.

I think they're full of sh--, frankly. Windows Media Player isn't resolving the link (if you right-click on Comcast's video window, you can get the direct link from the properties. Run that in WMP directly...and it says it can't find it.) Comcast screwed it up, I'm pretty sure.

I've got tickets for the Dec 2. Capitals game. Right behind the away goal, third row up. I'll be the one holding the "You've Been Slugged" sign. <_<

None of the two available games on Comcast will connect.

Definately a comcast problem.

818116[/snapback]

The second game is for tomorrow. And it's on now. Try it again and tell me if you get it.

Of course, I found an even better way around it. B word to the wife enough that she goes ahead and orders NHL Center Ice for you. <_<

The second game is for tomorrow.  And it's on now.  Try it again and tell me if you get it.

Of course, I found an even better way around it.  B word to the wife enough that she goes ahead and orders NHL Center Ice for you.  <_<

818119[/snapback]

Haha, awesome! $169 to get you to shutup rofl

Doesn't sound boring on WGR.

Sabres up 2 - 0

818094[/snapback]

It is. Jenerette can make any game sound exciting.

Sabres know they're better. They're pretty much just going through the motions, not a whole lot of extra effort out there. Hopefully the Islanders don't get a couple lucky bounces in the third.

None of the two available games on Comcast will connect.

Definately a comcast problem.

818116[/snapback]

Yeah, the URL is very screwed up. Do this: Open Windows Media Player, in the File menu select "Open URL", and enter the following URL:

http://nhl.comcast.com.edgesuite.net/strea...&status=comcast

That's the one that works. The one they provide on the HockeyLive page is bull sh--.

The second game is for tomorrow.  And it's on now.  Try it again and tell me if you get it.

Of course, I found an even better way around it.  B word to the wife enough that she goes ahead and orders NHL Center Ice for you.  :lol:

818119[/snapback]

I purchased Center Ice at the end of last year’s season for $50 so I could catch all the playoff games. I decided not to renew this year since I renewed the NFL ticket for the 3rd year in a row. Instead, I decided to subscribe to Fox sports package since they show quite a few hockey games. Last night's game was supposed to be on FSNY, however, and of course it was blacked out. Furious, I called DirecTV and canceled the Fox sports package and reordered center ice. Problem solved.

I purchased Center Ice at the end of last year’s season for $50 so I could catch all the playoff games.  I decided not to renew this year since I renewed the NFL ticket for the 3rd year in a row.  Instead, I decided to subscribe to Fox sports package since they show quite a few hockey games.  Last night's game was supposed to be on FSNY, however, and of course it was blacked out.  Furious, I called DirecTV and canceled the Fox sports package and reordered center ice.  Problem solved.

818328[/snapback]

All sports games are always blacked out on the regional sports networks (RSNs) unless you're in the local market for that game (in which case you get the channel without having to pay extra anyway). The RSNs are pretty much just good for pre/post game shows.

CW