I learned the most amazing thing about Lost.

Helmet_hair

Ok - we need to cover our electronics with lead and buy big propane generators (also covered with lead). <_<

817785[/snapback]

I like how the hospitals generator runs on regular unleaded gas. Most I've seen either use natural gas or diesel.

I love Jerico too. I also DVR Heroes. That shows pretty cool as well.

817747[/snapback]

<_< Those are the only 3 shows I go out of my way to DVR every week. Lost (ABC), Heroes (NBC), and Jericho (CBS), all good to great shows in my opinion, and all on different networks. Heroes started off a little slow but it certainly has picked up.

Save the cheerleader, save the world!

<_< Those are the only 3 shows I go out of my way to DVR every week. Lost (ABC), Heroes (NBC), and Jericho (CBS), all good to great shows in my opinion, and all on different networks. Heroes started off a little slow but it certainly has picked up.

Save the cheerleader, save the world!

817894[/snapback]

You shoudl try watching Battlestar Gallactica as well - but start from season 1 (well, the miniseries actually)

You shoudl try watching Battlestar Gallactica as well - but start from season 1 (well, the miniseries actually)

817900[/snapback]

Yeah, that show is fantastic! It was even better not seeing any episode new until season three premire. I watched all two seasons in about a months time...