I learned the most amazing thing about Lost.

Helmet_hair

You guys make fun about how the show isn't going anywhere, yet you continue to tune in. Those folks at ABC sure know what they are doing. They don't even have to get you to like the show and you still watch.

I don't post here about how much I think baseball is boring, I just don't watch it. Maybe tomorrow I'll go through all the channels and find each show I don't like and post why on here.

I think,like me, people here are getting frustrated with the show's pace. I have watched the show since its inception, but my patience is rapidly expiring. IF they don't do something drastic soon, I think viewers will start dropping off. I realize the show's writers are trying to keep the show on for seven years, but teh thing is, if no one watches season three, you don't even get to season seven.

Remember how there used to be a LOST thread every week? We don't have that anymore, I think, because the show isn't always so good. The episodes this year just don't seem to be progressing the story much.

What was the big surprise at the end last night? ooooo, the others are on, get this now, ANOTHER island than the survivors!!!!!!

I am giving them until the first season three break to make me want to watch the show again. IF not, I'll just wait for the DVDs and watch em then. No need to get excited and look forward to the show ever week if all that happens is you learn someones name, or some cast member they just introduced dies...

I am giving them until the first season three break to make me want to watch the show again. IF not, I'll just wait for the DVDs and watch em then. No need to get excited and look forward to the show ever week if all that happens is you learn someones name, or some cast member they just introduced dies...

817575[/snapback]

Your better of watching it on TV and saving your money if your not enjoying it. Its free to watch it on TV, but if you Buy it on DVD when it comes out, your giving ABC and others involved money for the crap you didn't think was important enough to watch when it was first on

I think,like me, people here are getting frustrated with the show's pace. I have watched the show since its inception, but my patience is rapidly expiring. IF they don't do something drastic soon, I think viewers will start dropping off. I realize the show's writers are trying to keep the show on for seven years, but teh thing is, if no one watches season three, you don't even get to season seven.

Remember how there used to be a LOST thread every week? We don't have that anymore, I think, because the show isn't always so good. The episodes this year just don't seem to be progressing the story much.

What was the big surprise at the end last night? ooooo, the others are on, get this now, ANOTHER island than the survivors!!!!!!

817575[/snapback]

I must admit I too am getting bored, and I was WAY into this show for the first two seasons. I used to spend an hr every Thursday morning reading various BB for differant clues etc, but its getting old. I say that only as I see no end in sight, doesn't seem to be the same serach for clues every week, etc.

Can't see this show going on much longer, but I do watch every week. Oh yea I watch cause the trailer said next two weeks will change EVERYTHING about our perceptions or something to that effect, just like they have been saying for the last 30 episodes.

And I'll keep watching to see if any more Deadwood characters show up on the show. We need ole Al to appear now MFing Henry Gale to get on with it and DO something

You can miss two weeks of episodes and not miss any plot advancements.  Pure TV magic I say $$.

817529[/snapback]

My roommate loves Lost. If i've got nothing better to do i'll sit down and watch it with him. I have to agree with you about the plot advancements. I missed last weeks episode and it doesn't seem like I missed a thing. I don't know, i just can't get into it.

Now i will admit i am hooked on Jericho.

The problem isn't the pace of the show, it moves a story line every week. However, it just isn't the same story line from season 1 or season 2 or even last week. They introduce SOOOO many new things that they clearly have no intention on tying up the previous loose ends.

Yeah, it shows that we need to cover all of our electronics with lead shielding.  <_<

817774[/snapback]

No, the proper course of action would be to allow the government to have control of all of our electronics, so they can "protect" us.

It would take them weeks if not months to get the power grid back up.  Not that I care, I need an extended vacation.

817784[/snapback]

Ok - we need to cover our electronics with lead and buy big propane generators (also covered with lead). <_<

Yeah well your vacation would probably turn into Martial Law for me and I'd be patrolling the streets....  <_<  :angry:

817823[/snapback]

I don't know how effective Martial Law would be with so many troops committed overseas. Also, if an EMP went off, I would be worried about a second wave.